St Mirren v Livingston SPFL Premiership 20/2/21

shull

2 minutes ago, Danish Buddie said:

For some reason Hesgoal and Stmirren dont seem to go hand in hand. Always issues showing our games yet they can show the likes of the Dundee or Hearts games 

I've been able to see quite a bit of most games so it's better this season but the last couple of games at home have been a problem.

Not sure how hesgoal works in that sense. They provide links somehow but I don't know if it needs someone who is paying to watch the live feed to make that feed available to others.

Edited by oaksoft

4 minutes ago, Danish Buddie said:

For some reason Hesgoal and Stmirren dont seem to go hand in hand. Always issues showing our games yet they can show the likes of the Dundee or Hearts games 

I know it’s a crazy idea, but you could just pay £12 and watch the game via the Stmirren website 

Thought we dominated play for about 20 mins but the crossing was woeful to capitalise on it. Once Livi luckily went one up they could have got another one. Great goal from Cammy. Need Ethan to show a bit more desire - good passer and unruffled but would like to see him show more forward play. Dylan causing Livi all sorts of problems. We can win this.