St Mirren v Livingston SPFL Premiership 20/2/21

shull

Another tough day at the office. Happy with a draw overall considering how scrappy the game was. We made a lot of silly mistakes in that game, needs to be stamped out. 

Bench is barebones, desperate to get some players back. Erwin again worse than a man down when he came on. Think I counted twice when he got the ball & didn’t turnover possession. 

2 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

So so frustrating. For the second time this week our lack of quality in the final third costs us the 2 extra points. Sick of creating so many great openings through great play in the middle of the park, only for a lack of composure or just downright shiteness to things breaking down 90% of the time.

I dunno...  the bit in bold was just NOT the case earlier in the season.

small steps... towards Europe.   :)

1 minute ago, Maboza said:

Don’t think Erwin did much wrong when he came on tbh. 

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

Erwin was ok when he came on.

Erwin’s contribution when he came on consisted of the following.

losing possession, giving away free kick, geverally adding zero threat whatsoever and accidentally nodding the ball on perfectly for McAllister after being pushed, causing his header to go in a different direction than it would’ve if he hadn’t been pushed.

The guy is absolute garbage and should be nowhere near a St. Mirren jersey. 

3 minutes ago, BanburyBud said:

A point is a point but the last two games were missed opportunities to cement a top six place. 
We have certainly come a long way but I feel we just lack that wee bit of composure on the ball and you can see we are missing key players. 
Obika, Alnwick and Fraser top players today. 

Spot on.

15 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Bench is barebones, desperate to get some players back. Erwin again worse than a man down when he came on. Think I counted twice when he got the ball & didn’t turnover possession. 

18 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Final thought for the day.....

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please get Erwin to f**k. 

He was absolutely fine when he came on - comments like this make me suspect the extent to which some people actually view the games every week, and how much is based off popular opinion/social media and flashes of previous games.

Not one player in the stripes had a poor game today and we were very unlucky not to gain all 3 points yet again.

First of all weather was horrendous again. Windy the last 3 games. 1st half we done ok. No matter what Alan McManus said it was a foul for there goal. Conor had a hold of the livi players shirt. Cammy scored a belter of a goal to equalise. But one thing that annoys me about our team at mo. Their decision making is shocking. Not just this game but in a good few games. But we move to Wed against Motherwell and hopefully 3 points. Coys.

16 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

He was absolutely fine when he came on - comments like this make me suspect the extent to which some people actually view the games every week, and how much is based off popular opinion/social media and flashes of previous games.

Not one player in the stripes had a poor game today and we were very unlucky not to gain all 3 points yet again.

The only thing that it should make you suspect is that some people share a different view to you, share different standards to you, or potentially may even understand the game of football a bit better than you.

Either of these will work for me. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2