St Mirren v Livingston SPFL Premiership 20/2/21

shull

13 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

First of all weather was horrendous again. Windy the last 3 games. 1st half we done ok. No matter what Alan McManus said it was a foul for there goal. Conor had a hold of the livi players shirt. Cammy scored a belter of a goal to equalise. But one thing that annoys me about our team at mo. Their decision making is shocking. Not just this game but in a good few games. But we move to Wed against Motherwell and hopefully 3 points. Coys.

It's the f**king about at the back that does my nut in then they get the ball. Up to midfield and back it goes to our keeper. And constantly giving the ball away for so called Pro footballers there passing in our last  four games has been nothing short of shocking. We will not be in top six that's for sure at the split. 

34 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

He was absolutely fine when he came on - comments like this make me suspect the extent to which some people actually view the games every week, and how much is based off popular opinion/social media and flashes of previous games.

Not one player in the stripes had a poor game today and we were very unlucky not to gain all 3 points yet again.

I gave Erwin every chance as a St Mirren player, he’s just not this level. If you counted more than twice he didn’t lose the ball when it went to him please let me know but he added nothing. Shame he has the extras year on his deal because feel he would be released in the summer otherwise. 

I gave Erwin every chance as a St Mirren player, he’s just not this level. If you counted more than twice he didn’t lose the ball when it went to him please let me know but he added nothing. Shame he has the extras year on his deal because feel he would be released in the summer otherwise. 
I'm not Erwin fan. But I think done well when he came on. Problem is ball control. It is poor to be honest.

33 minutes ago, elvis said:

It's the f**king about at the back that does my nut in then they get the ball. Up to midfield and back it goes to our keeper. And constantly giving the ball away for so called Pro footballers there passing in our last  four games has been nothing short of shocking. We will not be in top six that's for sure at the split. 

Oh good that means we will be top 6.....thanks elvis 👍

Good point today all things considered. Dreadful conditions and Livi a hard team to chase a game against. If we beat Well on Wednesday that all but ends the Fakes top 6 aspirations. Would leave us and Utd in a straight fight. Hopefully they get hee haw against the currants tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Good point today all things considered. Dreadful conditions and Livi a hard team to chase a game against. If we beat Well on Wednesday that all but ends the Fakes top 6 aspirations. Would leave us and Utd in a straight fight. Hopefully they get hee haw against the currants tomorrow.

I would say we need to beat both Well and Ross C to pip the Fakes since 2 of their last 3 games are against Accies and Ross C.

35 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
51 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I'm not Erwin fan. But I think done well when he came on. Problem is ball control. It is poor to be honest.

Fair enough, difference of opinions mate 👍

Boo boy

I hope Erwin is appreciative of the fact you gave him every chance! Makes all the difference! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I would say we need to beat both Well and Ross C to pip the Fakes since 2 of their last 3 games are against Accies and Ross C.
Win Wednesday we are 5 up with 3 to play. That's very difficult for them given 2 of our last 3 games are against the bottom 2. Great position really.

38 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Boo boy

I hope Erwin is appreciative of the fact you gave him every chance! Makes all the difference! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

This is a discussion forum & it’s my opinion, if you have nothing to add, do everyone a favour and go back to your promise to stop engaging with me. 👍

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Win Wednesday we are 5 up with 3 to play. That's very difficult for them given 2 of our last 3 games are against the bottom 2. Great position really.

Don't get me wrong, i would rather be in our position than theirs.

My worry is we are drawing to many games where they are winning them, 

They would also get a big boost if they win the cup next week and if we don't do the business in our next 2 games. 

This is a discussion forum & it’s my opinion, if you have nothing to add, do everyone a favour and go back to your promise to stop engaging with me. [emoji106]
Bingo!
I win.
You resorted to the copy and paste lost point reply! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

As you said... It is a discussion forum.

I just wonder if Lee is grateful for you giving him every chance?

Is that not up for discussion any more?

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

Bingo!
I win.
You resorted to the copy and paste lost point reply! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

As you said... It is a discussion forum.

I just wonder if Lee is grateful for you giving him every chance?

Is that not up for discussion any more?

You’re gagging for a win aren’t you? 🤣

I gave my opinion on Erwin & why I don’t think he should be close to the team anymore, you can spin that anyway you like but it’s just my opinion.

We obviously know you don’t like me having one but you won’t stop it. :whistle