St Mirren v Livingston SPFL Premiership 20/2/21

shull

17 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

It's fascinating to watch some of the reactions to our results.

Afte years of struggling to survive we get one season of comfort.

Rather than enjoying it, tons of people seem to be deriving no more pleasure from this season than when we were at the bottom.

It's very odd.

It really is quite simple oaky. It’s because of this....

D01076CB-43CA-43C1-B4DD-D28C840BD685.thumb.jpeg.aa18584fa98af7fe630d74aab996c449.jpeg

30 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

We all get lucky sometimes. 😒 TBF he's better when laying the ball off than he is when trying to get it under control for himself but, generally, his first touch is woeful.

I do agree that his first touch is generally woeful.

Early in the first half he tried to trap a high ball. That ball ended up so far away from him that it was a though he'd just blootered it. I actually burst out laughing. Shortly afterwards Tait showed him how it's done.

I do agree that his first touch is generally woeful.
Early in the first half he tried to trap a high ball. That ball ended up so far away from him that it was a though he'd just blootered it. I actually burst out laughing. Shortly afterwards Tait showed him how it's done.
So glad you could get watching it on BBC ALBA, to comment on it. [emoji14]

A wee bit of special praise to Cammy on yesterday's performance. His few appearances recently have not been too impressive mostly because of too many petty fouls and bad passing. But I do love his commitment and the fact that he is only one of a couple players in the team willing to have a shot from outside the box. Yesterday he wasn't perfect however there was a huge improvement in his overall game and a peach of a goal. It's good to see players take things on board and try and improve aspects of their game.