St Mirren v Hibernian SPFL Premiership 2/2/21

shull

15 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

Oh well we all know whats coming next. Its St Mirren we are talking about. Having said that i think we are well able to beat this Hibs side 

Genuinely think we can take anyone in the league right now, hopefully that pans out on Tuesday. Hibs will be a tough ask though I image. 

13 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Buzzing for the game, it’s a great feeling to looked forward to every St Mirren fixture. No fear 

Buzzing for a game with no crowd or atmosphere 🤣🤣🤣get a grip!

A very winnable game tomorrow. The game at Easter road was poor from both sides, considering where Hibs are in the league - they aren’t actually all that good/consistent. 

We seem to have found our shooting boots this week and if we can continue that tomorrow I think we can win this. 

My only concern is the fatigue in the coming weeks as we have a lot of games. 

One thing I noted last 2 games is that Dennis is actually up for taking a strike any sniff he gets, something we have needed. Hopefully can continue this. 

COYS

Edited by spankin_panda

Hopefully Hibs will have sold Nisbet and Porteous by the end of today.

Surprised they haven't accepted the £2.6m for Nisbet considering they only paid £250k six months ago for him - that is some mark-up.

But regardless we should beat our B team.

5 hours ago, spankin_panda said:

A very winnable game tomorrow. The game at Easter road was poor from both sides, considering where Hibs are in the league - they aren’t actually all that good/consistent. 

We seem to have found our shooting boots this week and if we can continue that tomorrow I think we can win this. 

My only concern is the fatigue in the coming weeks as we have a lot of games. 

One thing I noted last 2 games is that Dennis is actually up for taking a strike any sniff he gets, something we have needed. Hopefully can continue this. 

COYS

Ur only concern🤣🤣🤣🤣better pass than on to Goodwin so he knows!!!!

Edited by Guest