St Mirren v Hibernian SPFL Premiership 2/2/21

shull

Changed days when we look forward to winning v Hibs.
That team is good enough to win on merit - after all, we are only playing our B team.
I posted earlier in week 34 matches against them 2010-2020 only 7 victories long overdue to give them not just a defeat but a right good hammering.

If Rumours are to be believed alot of negativity in their camp just now take advantage of that and get right into them a 1-0 would be great but a 4 or 5 goal hammering would be justice for some of the bad luck we have had against them last few seasons.

Imo that is probably our best 11, bench looks strong also.

I like the lineup too, however, I’m not sure it’s our strongest.
I genuinely don’t know what our strongest starting 11 is these days - so many good options for JG.
Can’t remember the last time I was able to say that. Good times to be a Buddies fan.

COYS !!

I posted earlier in week 34 matches against them 2010-2020 only 7 victories long overdue to give them not just a defeat but a right good hammering.

If Rumours are to be believed alot of negativity in their camp just now take advantage of that and get right into them a 1-0 would be great but a 4 or 5 goal hammering would be justice for some of the bad luck we have had against them last few seasons.

Absolutely, we have had a run of bad luck and been on the end of some horrendous decisions against Hibs - surely time for a Buddies victory ?

Is it just me or was DVZ talkin shite there? Suggesting Durmus will play on the right, McGrath on the left and Flynn/JDH in the middle?
Surely Durmus on the left, Flynn on the right and McGrath/JDH in the middle. 
That was my thoughts but I'm still saying nothing!
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji12]