St Mirren v Hibernian SPFL Premiership 2/2/21

shull

Just now, Swiss_Saint said:

dont understand the issue with the defence (fraser aside) Hibs did not get a sniff until we went down to 10 men plenty of pressing but since we went to 10 the defence has constantly been pushed back often 3 or more attackers coming in

2 big mistakes for me. Poor marking for the Porteus headed goal and Fraser for the pen.

1 minute ago, magnus said:

2 big mistakes for me. Poor marking for the Porteus headed goal and Fraser for the pen

Fraser for the Pen I agree but dont know who was meant to be marking Porteus so still dont think the whole defence was shit as some are making out, same as the whole midfield wasnt shit just because JDH was

Just now, Swiss_Saint said:

Fraser for the Pen I agree but dont know who was meant to be marking Porteus so still dont think the whole defence was shit as some are making out, same as the whole midfield wasnt shit just because JDH was

Agree. Dont think the defence was shit. It was 3  individual mistakes - all punished. We move on.

On one hand you could say it’s really  annoying because one brain fart cost us the game. 
Made doubly frustrating by the fact that neither of Hibs goals were really anything to do with being down to 10 men.

Only upside it that we gave it a go.

I just hope this doesn’t derail any momentum we had built up. Totally hypothetical I know, but I feel very strongly that we would’ve won that game tonight with 11 v 11. 

32 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

I never said they were better tonight. I said the bottom line is that Hibs are a better team than us, its not down to luck we keep losing to them ?

I don't think they would have beat us if it wasn't for Hayes f**k up .