St Mirren v Hibernian SPFL Premiership 2/2/21

shull

1 minute ago, zurich_allan said:

Defence need to be given the hairdryer treatment post-match.

The Defence? didnt know JDH played there.

2 moments of madness 1 terrible back pass and 1 stupid penalty, Hibs were gifted a goal and an extra man. Defence has been good when you look at the pressure they have been under

1 minute ago, Swiss_Saint said:

The Defence? didnt know JDH played there.

2 moments of madness 1 terrible back pass and 1 stupid penalty, Hibs were gifted a goal and an extra man. Defence has been good when you look at the pressure they have been under

I know what you are saying and want to agree - but Fraser was poor at the penalty - not sure he pulled much, but he let the winger bye and did try to knock him off balance

Just now, Sweeper07 said:

I know what you are saying and want to agree - but Fraser was poor at the penalty - not sure he pulled much, but he let the winger bye and did try to knock him off balance

I agree Fraser was poor for that and agreed in my post but my point was that the defence does not deserve any hair dryer treatment as 3 of that back 4 have played well.

Fraser has been poor tonight when he is usually solid

I agree Fraser was poor for that and agreed in my post but my point was that the defence does not deserve any hair dryer treatment as 3 of that back 4 have played well.
Fraser has been poor tonight when he is usually solid
Don't agree, quite a few times they have needlessly backed off and allowed balls to come into the box when they shouldn't have. Mainly down the wing. It was just that Frasers was the one that was punished. The defence have not pressed well throughout this game.