How High Can We Finish This Season ?

shull

59 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Actually our PPG for home games is the best of the bottom 6 clubs, it's not as good as our away form but there's no need to exaggerate.

For what is still potentially our best league season in over 30 years, some folk seem to seeking out any and all downsides, we're a diddy team always have been, always will be - enjoy!

No its not killie is better and St Johnstone is the same with a better goal average 

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

SMFC, Pld 13, Won 3, Drawn 4. PPG 1.00
KFC, Pld 14, Won 4, Drawn 2. PPG 1.00
SJFC, Pld 14, Won 3, Drawn 4. PPG 0.93

BtB can expect an apology. emoji106.png

It dosent matter how you dress it up killie have 14 points from the games they have played at home we only have 13 the same as St Johnstone .

2 hours ago, elvis said:

No its not killie is better and St Johnstone is the same with a better goal average 

PPG (Points per game) - Killie's home record is the same as ours they've got an extra point but they've played an extra game and St. Johnstone's have also played an extra game so their record is worse - so that's 1-1.

The point is your Eeyore act is beyond tedious....

Eeyore

1 hour ago, elvis said:

It dosent matter how you dress it up killie have 14 points from the games they have played at home we only have 13 the same as St Johnstone .

But they've both played more games at home than us so you can't compare directly unless you go for points per game.

Are you being intentionally stupid?

Edited by oaksoft

I’ve just had a classic profit of doom thought come into me head. A real this would be so St. Murn type thought.

Picture the scene.

We pip Livi to 5th place on goal difference on the last day of the season to apparently secure the last European slot.

Then Livi go and beat the **** in the Scottish Cup Final with a last minute of injury time own goal by Morelos to snatch it away from us. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

On 2/14/2021 at 3:27 PM, God of war said:

Wish folk would feck up about top 6, ffs we are in a league we will never ever win and folk going celebrate top 6 finish, is that what it has come 2? Would rather be fighting relegation than meaningless games, at least be an edge to them. What is point of being in a league u cannot win?

A pretty stupid take all things considered.

The prize money difference alone between achieving a 5th place finish and 11th and fighting relegation is half a million quid.

The difference alone is about 15% of our entire turnover for the year right there so it would make a massive difference to the club.

11 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

The prize money difference alone between achieving a 5th place finish and 11th and fighting relegation is half a million quid.

The difference alone is about 15% of our entire turnover for the year right there so it would make a massive difference to the club.

Not to mention a possible European place. 

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

I should just point out at this stage that God of War is just trolling for responses when he posts this stuff.

Last year he was telling us all he was an experienced scout with extensive contacts throughout the country and beyond who had represented several top players down south the names of whom he "wasn't at liberty to divulge". It turns out he wasn't a scout at all. He's a very naughty boy of 19 years old.

5 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I should just point out at this stage that God of War is just trolling for responses when he posts this stuff.

Last year he was telling us all he was an experienced scout with extensive contacts throughout the country and beyond who had represented several top players down south the names of whom he "wasn't at liberty to divulge". It turns out he wasn't a scout at all. He's a very naughty boy of 19 years old.

Here u go again about young boys and being naughty....ur a weirdo..

If county play the way they played tonight there's no Way we will get a result on Saturday because when teams get in our faces the way they did against Celtic we can't handle it. In fact i don't think we will win any of our last four games before the split. 

Edited by elvis

9 hours ago, elvis said:

If county play the way they played tonight there's no Way we will get a result on Saturday because when teams get in our faces the way they did against Celtic we can't handle it. In fact i don't think we will win any of our last four games before the split. 

Au contraire mon ami.

I think the way RC played would suit us down to a tee if we have a solid midfield on board. I don't know, and won't guess, whether we will win any game before the split but, with the right attitude, I do believe we have the better players than at least two of them, we are well capable of giving ALL the teams we are about to play pre split a good game. I include the rangers in that as, even last night, they looked vulnerable. United could have been a couple of goals to the good before they struck fortuitously. While it's unlikely we will do what no other team has done in the league, (bookies tend to be right more than wrong), it's not out of the realms of possibility given our cup result.

Edited by stlucifer

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Never in doubt. :rolleyes:

Plenty of doubt but at least it's in our own hands

Utd. have Celtic & Aberdeen- don't see them getting 4 points to reach our current total

The Fakes have Hibs & Ross County but would need two wins which would likely leave us with the formality/knickerwetting task of beating Accies in game 33.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Just now, Bud the Baker said:

Plenty of doubt but at least it's in our own hands

Utd. have Celtic & Aberdeen- don't see them getting 4 points to reach our current total

The Fakes have Hibs & Ross County but would need two wins which would likely leave us with the formality/knickerwetting of beating Accies.

Boo boy. :wink: