St Mirren v Kilmarnock SPFL Premiership 6/2/21

shull

16 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
On 02/02/2021 at 9:09 PM, StanleySaint said:
Brophy to open his account too!

Can Brophy play. Is he not on loan till the end of the season then he's our player. Cant see Killie allowing him to play. Hppe I'm wrong.

Why? Brophy has done absolutely nothing in the games he has played, doesnt deserve to start...

On 2/3/2021 at 4:17 PM, FTOF said:

Indeed.

image.png.9a6c575810f7c6ad710059030b6f1f86.png

25 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
On 2/2/2021 at 9:09 PM, StanleySaint said:
Brophy to open his account too!

Can Brophy play. Is he not on loan till the end of the season then he's our player. Cant see Killie allowing him to play. Hppe I'm wrong.

It's a rule. Nothing to do with Kilmarnock's permission.

1 minute ago, spankin_panda said:

We haven’t done well against Killie but I think we will do it this week, they have defenders missing. 
2-0 saints is my prediction. 

And we have strikers missing.

Burke still seem to be their best player so hoping it will be Tait facing him and not Mason. 

A draw is what i expect :(

Struggling to see a Saints win here tbh. Think Durmus, Flynn, Erahoñ, McGrath and Connolly across middle with prob Obika upfront is way i would set-up. JDH would play before Erahon but until he stops f**king us about contract wise hes not getting in...

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, God of war said:

Struggling to see a Saints win here tbh. Think Durmus, Flynn, Erahoñ, McGrath and Connolly across middle with prob Obika upfront is way i would set-up. JDH would play before Erahon but until he stops f**king us about contract wise hes not getting in...

If we can believe what we’re told and a contract has been on the table for a few weeks now, I’d tell him he has until the middle of next week to sign it, or it will be removed.  Then he can go in the summer with our best wishes. He’s a good player but he’s not that good that we should stand for him pissing about.

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

2 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

If we can believe what we’re told and a contract has been on the table for a few weeks now, I’d tell him he has until the middle of next week to sign it, or it will be removed.  Then he can go in the summer with our best wishes. He’s a good player but he’s not that good that we should stand for him pissing about.

Defo agree with u, his mind cannot be fully focused on playing for Saints if hes considering other offers. Bench him until hes signed, if he doesn't sign then remove him from squad. Only want players 100% committed and building to future.

2 minutes ago, God of war said:

Defo agree with u, his mind cannot be fully focused on playing for Saints if hes considering other offers. Bench him until hes signed, if he doesn't sign then remove him from squad. Only want players 100% committed and building to future.

If he's still showing up in training and the manager thinks he's focussed it would be foolish to be paying his wages and NOT playing him. He needs to be showing his worth for clubs to be interested so it's in his interest to be playing at his best.

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

If he's still showing up in training and the manager thinks he's focussed it would be foolish to be paying his wages and NOT playing him. He needs to be showing his worth for clubs to be interested so it's in his interest to be playing at his best.

Can agree to disagree but at moment until his intentions are known wouldn't have him near the squad. We are not there to have him use us to get better contract elsewhere. I know it benefits us if he plays well but not the way i would work it. Sign the contract or feck off...

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

Agree. I wouldn’t bench him if his attitude is ok.

I would remove the contract offer though if he doesn’t want to sign it. 
Then if he doesn’t get a better offer elsewhere, we offer him a contact on lesser terms than the one he’s being offered now. 

5 fixtures today and the perfect outcome for saints would be 5 home victories

would put us 4pts clear of 7th but more importantly most teams below us will have only 5 games to go before the split after today

maybe Div can do that thing when we won the championship where it showed "games to go" and "points gap"

including today we have 9 games before the split....it could easily be a 

FABULOUS FEBRUARY

9 minutes ago, shull said:

A wee appetizer.

This was the week after beating Celtic and sacking the great Jim Clunie.

Incidentally, where did we put the Killie fans ?

I cannae mind 

FORFUXSAKE

What a brilliant Team we had then and a magnificent Change Kit.