Contracts

Just now, bazil85 said:

Ffs leave me out of it. If you haven’t understood what I’ve said on previous topics, I have always clarified. Maybe we should be looking at the common link in the scenarios? 🤷‍♂️

Oh my, is this a wooooosh or are you so blind that you can't see that you are mostly the common link in any endless debates? :lol:

Just now, bazil85 said:

Ffs leave me out of it. If you haven’t understood what I’ve said on previous topics, I have always clarified. Maybe we should be looking at the common link in the scenarios? 🤷‍♂️

😂 Away to f**k. I understood perfectly what was typed. Unfortunately I don't have access to whats inside other peoples heads, so when they type something different from what they mean I can only go with the information I have access to. 

I should've known better than to mention your name. 

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oh my, is this a wooooosh or are you so blind that you can't see that you are mostly the common link in any endless debates? :lol:

Why are you comparing two completely different points? I have openly said (many times) I enjoy the continued debate part of BAWA. If people want to engage with me they can, if they don’t they can pass by my posts. Something you have tried to make routine many times but failed. 

This is a completely separate point on people misunderstanding (apparently) pretty simply points. Something you are often guilty of. 

Edited by bazil85

7 minutes ago, slapsalmon said:

😂 Away to f**k. I understood perfectly what was typed. Unfortunately I don't have access to whats inside other peoples heads, so when they type something different from what they mean I can only go with the information I have access to. 

I should've known better than to mention your name. 

I thought it was pretty clear. If you are struggling on multiple different topics to grasp points, maybe you should look back on yourself? 

In my experience the ‘miss-understanding’ of posts takes two forms on here. 
- genuine miss-understanding (pretty rare) 

- put on miss-understanding to start arguments (far more common, the go to for @faraway saint & others)

Yes you should have, ive said many times I will generally always engaged when mentioned. If you didn’t want to, you know what to do in the future. 👍

Edited by bazil85

6 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I thought it was pretty clear. If you are struggling on multiple different topics to grasp points, maybe you should look back on yourself? 

In my experience the ‘miss-understanding’ of posts takes two forms on here. 
- genuine miss-understanding (pretty rare) 

- put on miss-understanding to start arguments (far more common, the go to for @faraway saint & others)

Yes you should have, ive said many times I will generally always engaged when mentioned. If you didn’t want to, you know what to do in the future. 👍

😂😂 This will be my last post in reply to you as you are a f**king headache. I didn't misunderstand. He said a few years at Aberdeen and be ready for the premiership. Later added in that other steps may be required to actually make it to the premiership and conceded that he had made his point wrong. Fair enough. But now your on here arguing that I'm the f**king problem with your endless bullshit that happens on every single thread you go near. 

I've yet to see one poster on here not think your an absolute pain in the arse. That my friend is the common theme. Now run along, I'm away for a paracetamol already after 2 posts to you. 

20 minutes ago, slapsalmon said:

😂😂 This will be my last post in reply to you as you are a f**king headache. I didn't misunderstand. He said a few years at Aberdeen and be ready for the premiership. Later added in that other steps may be required to actually make it to the premiership and conceded that he had made his point wrong. Fair enough. But now your on here arguing that I'm the f**king problem with your endless bullshit that happens on every single thread you go near. 

I've yet to see one poster on here not think your an absolute pain in the arse. That my friend is the common theme. Now run along, I'm away for a paracetamol already after 2 posts to you. 

In reading his post & the situation I think it was fair enough & well made. It’s not uncommon for people like you to be so pedantic & pick holes in everything (Oakster actually does this himself quite a lot). You then have a cheek to suggest your style of posting is so much better than mine & that you somehow speak for the majority of people on here instead of just the argumentative, vocal minority (of which I fully accept I’m one of). 

I’m sorry I upset you so much in having opinions & arguments like other posters on here. Just the way it is and again you know exactly what you can do, go cry your river without responding to or mentioning me 👍