Contracts

47 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Oi, stop calling my stalker names. It's got feelings. emoji3064.png

He's a fud. On the cusp of one of our most important games in years and you've got idiots like this stinking up the place. 

Pricks like him are one of the reasons this place is so quite leading up to a massive game in our recent history. 

He's a "Lego muncher" .

Edited by munoz

1 hour ago, munoz said:

He's a fud. On the cusp of one of our most important games in years and you've got idiots like this stinking up the place. 

Pricks like him are one of the reasons this place is so quite leading up to a massive game in our recent history. 

He's a "Lego muncher" .

Quiet!!!

10 hours ago, munoz said:

He's a "Lego muncher" .

You'll need to learn not to take the bait. 

He's a "Lego muncher" .

She's upset, calm down hen...raging🤣🤣

He's a "Lego muncher" .

Hahaha, season with no fans etc...most important game in years my arse...literally means feck all this season...calm down hen!!!

5 minutes ago, pod said:

You'll need to learn not to take the bait. 

He likes to give it out but cannot take it back...my work with him is complete...

1 hour ago, kevo_smfc said:

For me, Connolly last night showed some magnificent signs of what he is capable of and is certainly worth a new contract.

His delivery was much better and he assisted two goals off the bench. 

Just doesn't do it enough. Glad he's shaved off that stupid beard and sorted his hair out.

3 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

Just doesn't do it enough. Glad he's shaved off that stupid beard and sorted his hair out.

Aye and maybe he could pull his socks up properly and make sure he wears fancier boots. If he can do all these things I’d give him a new deal.

Honestly, with the absolute paucity of any genuine mercurial ability in our squad at the moment, how anyone would consider not giving this guy a contract is beyond me. He might not be the finished article but he’s more than good enough for us. 

13 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Aye and maybe he could pull his socks up properly and make sure he wears fancier boots. If he can do all these things I’d give him a new deal.

Honestly, with the absolute paucity of any genuine mercurial ability in our squad at the moment, how anyone would consider not giving this guy a contract is beyond me. He might not be the finished article but he’s more than good enough for us. 

Aye, beard and hair sorted, the finished article. 😂

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Not a chance....black boots or no deal for me :spud5

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I can only assume Jim has someone better in mind because letting Dylan go looks an odd decision 

5 hours ago, saint in exile said:

Apart from the beard and hair bit, i agree with you. 

He might have looked good last night but he was up against Waters   :lol:  who ended up getting taken off right after our 3rd goal.

I would want a player who can last for 90 mins on the pitch instead of being sub in about every game he had started.

I also don't think he track back well either, but the manager will decide and i wont have a problem if Goodwin want to keep him. 

I support all of our players regardless of how good or bad i think their ability is. 

I thought he showed flashes of what he brings to the table. His pace will always concern defences and if he gets the final ball right more often as he did last night that would be magnified. I agree with you on tracking back. I know he wasn't long on in the semi final when Middleton made his impact at the first goal but, if he had been closer to him, Fraser wouldn't have needed to move out of position and the cross may have been cut out. Does anyone have info if he has been told he wouldn't be offered a deal? This lad will get better.

4 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I thought he showed flashes of what he brings to the table. His pace will always concern defences and if he gets the final ball right more often as he did last night that would be magnified. I agree with you on tracking back. I know he wasn't long on in the semi final when Middleton made his impact at the first goal but, if he had been closer to him, Fraser wouldn't have needed to move out of position and the cross may have been cut out. Does anyone have info if he has been told he wouldn't be offered a deal? This lad will get better.

I hope he does get offered a deal, proper old style winger. 

I know it was a different era of football but when cloughie had Nottingham forest at their peak , John Robertson was never asked to defend but Martin  O'Neil  was. 

On a slightly different thing couldn't help myself earlier and had a go on fifa 21 on lads xbox with saints, big jon can't win anything in air on that either..................oops forgot I was controlling him🤣🤣🤣🤣