Contracts

3 hours ago, FTOF said:

Jim Goodwin aiming to add another five to squad (stmirren.com)

Ilkay gone.

Connolly possibly signing next week.

JDH still weighing up his options.

Another five in.

Shame about Durmus. Would’ve liked him to stay.

If Connolly re-signs I’ll be quite happy.

But get JDH to f**k. Nowhere near good enough to be pissing us around for this long. I’m not even that convinced that I’d want him to stay. 

Very sorry to hear that Durmus is leaving. Apart from the spell when he was recovering from Covid, he was an important part of the team. Always willing to take on defenders and scored a fine goal to help us beat Celtic.. Thanks, Ilkay. Hope you find a decent team back home.

Hope Connolly decides to stay. I think he still has something to offer the team. Glad that JG thinks he can still improve.

Probably time to let JDH go. After a bright start, I thought he faded in the second part of the season. Not sure why the club has left his deal on the table for so long. JG must see something in him that I don't.

G.O.W has already told us we have signed a winger who in his opinion is "very decent" so he must be  a superstar mind you he said they had signed almost 5 days ago and no announcement from the club, they must be holding off to discredit him 🙄

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Not fussed with this in the slightest , yes he had pace but what’s the use of pace if you constantly run into cul de sacs or can’t cross. ? 

we can and will improve on Connolly fairly easily .  

Decent, but flattered to deceive. We can, and will get better

5 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Not fussed with this in the slightest , yes he had pace but what’s the use of pace if you constantly run into cul de sacs or can’t cross. ? 

we can and will improve on Connolly fairly easily .  

Some serious pishing of breeks on here already, I'm not too fussed, players come and go. Let's have a look where we are when the window is shut.......

More chances for our young stars
Agreed.

All about opinions.

Mooy was good for cycling and not much more...

That crap lanky forward we dumped and went to Ross County is doing not too bad...

As is the overweight disinterested forward we binned who went to Ayr.

Connolly has the potential to step up. All I'm saying.

Yup. Chance for youth and I don't doubt JG has a replacement lined up...

Just personally disappointed to lose him from our squad.

I said on here after his first game , that Connolly clearly had pace but that was it  , he was a headless chicken. Sure he had his moments , but they were few and far between. If  we bring someone in who can provide some decent crosses , then that will be an instant improvement !

3 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

Long shot , but hopefully Durmus decides he misses Paisley too much and heads back🤞🏻

No chance, he said Marks and Spencer’s shutting in the high street was the final straw, wouldn’t go back to Paisley. Wait that was my Mrs. 

Wouldn't have surprised me if JG had taken contract offer off the table likewise the same may happen to JDH

I said on here after his first game , that Connolly clearly had pace but that was it  , he was a headless chicken. Sure he had his moments , but they were few and far between. If  we bring someone in who can provide some decent crosses , then that will be an instant improvement !