Contracts

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

Wee?
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
Sad?
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

You really know nothing at all. emoji41.png

You used word " gutted" because a mediocre player left. I was gutted when a member of my family died. Your priorities in life are obviously all wrong.

You used word " gutted" because a mediocre player left. I was gutted when a member of my family died. Your priorities in life are obviously all wrong.
I'm sorry for your loss...
Of family member and ability to rationally discuss issues on a forum.

Pointing out your own loss is a nice touch though. Typically narcissistic.

As I said... I'm neither wee nor sad.

Gutted, in context. I won't lose sleep over it though. I can prioritise.

You won't. You can't. Wee man. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

3 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

I'm sorry for your loss...
Of family member and ability to rationally discuss issues on a forum.

Pointing out your own loss is a nice touch though. Typically narcissistic.

As I said... I'm neither wee nor sad.

Gutted, in context. I won't lose sleep over it though. I can prioritise.

You won't. You can't. Wee man. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

So ur now making out your somekind of bigman, find that hard to believe wee man!

2 hours ago, Danish Buddie said:

Last time i looked this was a football forum not tinder or any other irrelevant site for flirting keep it to football or go find another site or worse case get a fcukin room. Back on topic i really hope the JDH contract has been ripped up should only be back at the SMISA Dome when playing against us. 

and humps us. :whistle

On 6/17/2021 at 9:56 AM, pod said:

and humps us. :whistle

Will be surprised if he does that. Looked good when he first arrived but fell away badly in the second half of the season. Maybe JG was just playing him in the wrong position, but I'd be surprised if he does any better at Dundee United. I agree that our offer to him should now be removed.

2 hours ago, pondsman said:

Will be surprised if he does that. Looked good when he first arrived but fell away badly in the second half of the season. Maybe JG was just playing him in the wrong position, but I'd be surprised if he does any better at Dundee United. I agree that our offer to him should now be removed.

Wasn't to be taken seriously :whistle  But you never know. 

23 hours ago, FTOF said:

if he plays in a midfield that does all the work which we are looking like having, then im happy with this signing if it happens

all he needs to do is sit in break up play win the ball and pass it to the footballer

2 hours ago, JJ McG said:

Doyle Hayes to sign for United tomorrow seemingly. 

Guarantee he will go there and be brilliant.

Hard to wish anything else but the worst for him. Wouldn’t mind if he went to another league, but that’s a total rat stunt IMO. 

Edited by mattman

24 minutes ago, mattman said:

Hard to wish anything else but the worst for him. Wouldn’t mind if he went to another league, but that’s a total rat stunt IMO. 

Why, he's probably earning a good bit more at Unt? Good luck to him, did well for us and doing what any sensible person would do ??