Lyness stays

7 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Good news.

Not many clubs have a back up 'keeper that fans can have every confidence in to perform at the highest level.

In fact, I reckon he could be better than a few of our competitors first choice 'keepers.

Edited by FTOF

28 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Good news.

Not many clubs have a back up 'keeper that fans can have every confidence in to perform at the highest level.

In fact, I reckon he could be better than a few of our competitors first choice 'keepers.

Hope you haven't jinks him now  :rolleyes:

Surprise at the length of his deal but if he and the club are happy, then that is fine by me.

7 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Hope you haven't jinks him now  :rolleyes:

Surprise at the length of his deal but if he and the club are happy, then that is fine by me.

It at least gives assurances that we won't be left in the lurch should Alnwick get a better offer elsewhere.

56 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I wonder if Jim should simply split the number 1 jersey between these two and give them a few games each.

Both of them are good enough to just step in.

🤣🤣🤣🤣99% of time your statements are ridiculous, this im afraid for you takes you to 100%🤣🤣

12 minutes ago, God of war said:

So u made it up🤣🤣🤣

No. I was speculating. I didn't make anything up. Which is why I said, "pretty sure Dean will be" rather than Dean is. Get the distinction? I am sure no one, well apart from you apparently, took it that I had some insider knowledge.

2 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

No. I was speculating. I didn't make anything up. Which is why I said, "pretty sure Dean will be" rather than Dean is. Get the distinction? I am sure no one, well apart from you apparently, took it that I had some insider knowledge.

You made it up, u have no idea what anybody is on😀😀😀

• 1 year later...