The supreme Mary Wilson - Gone

faraway saint

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

If you think a wee satirical dig at Boris Johnson constitutes extremely bad taste then you must have led a sheltered life. 

It's not about Johnson, it's you bringing it, again, into a thread about someone who's passed away.

I despair I have to explain this, it must be your social inadequacies, something that I'm afraid can't be fixed.  

Just now, faraway saint said:

It's not about Johnson, it's you bringing it, again, into a thread about someone who's passed away.

I despair I have to explain this, it must be your social inadequacies, something that I'm afraid can't be fixed.  

I've been in touch with Mary's family.

Apparently it's going to be a struggle but they assure me that they'll get over my post.

15 hours ago, oaksoft said:

If you think a wee satirical dig at Boris Johnson constitutes extremely bad taste then you must have led a sheltered life. 

Well pardon me for breathing, so while it's perfectly ok for you to post your dig at BJ in a totally inappropriate thread, apparently I have led a sheltered life because I respect the dead. Go f**k a duck ya wanker

21 hours ago, jaybee said:

Extremely bad taste

It’s not really.  :)

it’s a witty riposte to the over-miserable people who post on here about the deaths of folk they’ve never ever met.

I loved the Supremes. I might be the only person posting on here who actually saw them (including the dearly departed) perform.  LIVE (too soon?!)  on stage.

SHE had a sense of humour.  I’d regret her death much more than that of any sentimental, sanctimonious, wanky poster on here.

😛

4 minutes ago, antrin said:

It’s not really.  :)

it’s a witty riposte to the over-miserable people who post on here about the deaths of folk they’ve never ever met.

I loved the Supremes. I might be the only person posting on here who actually saw them (including the dearly departed) perform.  LIVE (too soon?!)  on stage.

SHE had a sense of humour.  I’d regret her death much more than that of any sentimental, sanctimonious, wanky poster on here.

😛

Ironic in the extreme. :lol:

@jaybee, you'll see a pattern here, the old London troll can't help himself showing his narrowminded views on almost anything I post. :lol:

Plays the man on a regular basis. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

4 minutes ago, antrin said:

Btw

you don’t “respect” any dead by posting on here!  :lol:

THAT should be a given.

it’s a trivial thread in General Nonsense... buried in an obscure fitba team’s fan forum, in case you hadn’t noticed?

get a f**kin life!  :lol:

Possibly not but you can DISRESPECT them, if you can't see that you've lost any small amount of sense you used to have. :byebye

12 hours ago, jaybee said:

Well pardon me for breathing, so while it's perfectly ok for you to post your dig at BJ in a totally inappropriate thread, apparently I have led a sheltered life because I respect the dead. Go f**k a duck ya wanker

Blimey. I think someone has been on the sauce. :lol:

11 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Possibly not but you can DISRESPECT them, if you can't see that you've lost any small amount of sense you used to have. :byebye

But you're perfectly happy with jaybee using a wholly respectable phrase like "go f**k a duck ya wanker" on the same thread?

Away and gie us peace. :lol: