Aberdeen v St Mirren, Sat 13th Feb 2021

faraway saint

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

Thanks Cookie Monster..

Seems quite definitive and has cleared up any possible misunderstanding.

Only an idiot would refute such concrete evidence supplied as requested.

A gentleman might even thank you!

Slurp slurp lego muncher, got a dribble on ur chin?

4 hours ago, antrin said:

Can’t agree with this strange, soft idea...

...simply because wind adds a randomness to the development of play is not sufficient cause for games not going ahead.

Here’s just one example of wind ruining a game.............

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.sundaypost.com/fp/the-keeper-conceded-a-corner-from-his-own-kick-out-strong-winds-force-match-between-arbroath-and-stranraer-to-be-abandoned/amp/

2 minutes ago, HSS said:

Indeed, there's been a few cancelled up here due to the wind. 

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Not you, a cowards no use when the going gets tough. :lol:

Whit?

In what way have I ever displayed cowardice?

Don't get me wrong. I don't challenge others on the forum to toe curlingly embarassing fisty cuffs "for charity" and I don't get pissed at the weekend and start squaring up to folk and I am a firm believer in no -violence unless strictly in self defence but a coward? I don't think so. 🤣

Edited by oaksoft

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Whit?

In what way have I ever displayed cowardice?

Don't get me wrong. I don't challenge others on the forum to toe curlingly embarassing fisty cuffs "for charity" and I don't get pissed at the weekend and start squaring up to folk and I am a firm believer in no -violence unless strictly in self defence but a coward? I don't think so. 🤣

Your inability to deal with social situations, and that's not counting when a situation arises when it's necessary to have a "square go", would see you snivelling in the "trenches" crying for your mummy.

This isn't for this thread, start a "Mummys boy" thread, we'll discuss it there. :byebye

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Your inability to deal with social situations, and that's not counting when a situation arises when it's necessary to have a "square go", would see you snivelling in the "trenches" crying for your mummy.

This isn't for this thread, start a "Mummys boy" thread, we'll discuss it there. :byebye

I've said it before and it's worth repeating. I have to remind myself that you are a fully grown man in your fifties. :blink:

56 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

At 19, Ethan is more of a man than you will ever be.

I know who I would rather be in the trenches with.

Bit strange wanting to be in a trench with a young guy...u have clear issues!!!

3 hours ago, God of war said:

Bit strange wanting to be in a trench with a young guy...u have clear issues!!!

A young guy?

I thought you were an experienced football scout with extensive experience and contacts within the game?

It's almost as though you don't know which bullshit story to stick to.

18 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

A young guy?

I thought you were an experienced football scout with extensive experience and contacts within the game?

It's almost as though you don't know which bullshit story to stick to.

Whats that got to do with u wanting to be in a trench with a guy of only 19? I find that extremely creepy. As pointed out before you are forum "coward" so you being in a trench to fight anything would be 100% not happening....strange guy!

Edited by Guest

23 minutes ago, God of war said:

Whats that got to do with u wanting to be in a trench with a guy of only 19? I find that extremely creepy. As pointed out before you are forum "coward" so you being in a trench to fight anything would be 100% not happening....strange guy!

Busted, you lying bastard.