Aberdeen v St Mirren, Sat 13th Feb 2021

faraway saint

Previous form is irrelevant unless you adopt a negative mindset that you are chained by previous events.
We were shit on Wednesday. Doesn't mean we have to be shit today.
It's not irrelevant as good form gives players confidence which can change the way they play and the decisions they make. It obviously isn't the only consideration but it is a consideration.

1 minute ago, Slarti said:
19 minutes ago, oaksoft said:
Previous form is irrelevant unless you adopt a negative mindset that you are chained by previous events.
We were shit on Wednesday. Doesn't mean we have to be shit today.

It's not irrelevant as good form gives players confidence which can change the way they play and the decisions they make. It obviously isn't the only consideration but it is a consideration.

If clueless had read my earlier posts he'd have seen that I've made it clear WE are the form team and, as such, I'm fairly confident.

He's not really good at football stuff. 

EuHFhxnWgAMSqhN?format=jpg%26name=medium&key=644b93e55fc85d8886232d4ca73d21c408609326dfa049d5a962762a6ef2a668
As much as Erwin has been disappointing I fully understand him starting with 4 home games against teams of similar level and the injuries we have not starting Obika is the right decision.

I would like to see some of the younger guys on bench get some time on the pitch to relieve the toll of so many games this month but it seems to happen season after season players are on bench for 3/4 of season but never get on pitch.

54 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

If clueless had read my earlier posts he'd have seen that I've made it clear WE are the form tea

Still doesn't matter.

We can be shit for weeks but whether we are shit for the next game is unrelated.

We can be great for weeks but whether are great again in the next game is unrelated.

Only an amateur player would allow previous form to be a factor in how he plays the next game.