St Mirren v Hamilton, Wed 17th Feb 2021

faraway saint

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
13 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:
Looks like it could be 4-4-2 tonight.
Let's hope we don't miss McGrath, Doyle Hayes, Brophy, Quaner and Dennis too much.

Hard to "miss" Quaner surely ?

Take your point - maybe more of what might be.

I think we will miss especially the sharpness and bite of Doyle Hayes and McGrath in the midfield.

I don't get the point of 2 keepers on the bench, I know we're short of numbers but surely there must be at least one other outfield player available?

Team looking as strong as it possibly could do just now. Good subs in Connolly and Flynn. 

Just now, munoz said:

I don't get the point of 2 keepers on the bench, I know we're short of numbers but surely there must be at least one other outfield player available?

Team looking as strong as it possibly could do just now. Good subs in Connolly and Flynn. 

Just realised that with everyone fit we only have about 18 outfield players who would genuinely be 1st team players.

Presumably that's because of covid and would explain why we always seem to be light on the bench when we get one or two knocks.

As for Flynn, just glad he's able to feature after that horrible looking tackle at the weekend where I honestly thought he'd bust his leg or his knee.

Anyone remember the days when we had around 30 first team players a couple of years ago?

I'm guessing you weren't able to name one when you asked the question and by default you answered it yourself. [emoji6]

Two keepers - surely just to give Urminsky an opportunity to be involved with the 1st team on match day ?

Just now, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Aye reasonably entertaining. Wish someone would tell that numpty commentator that Ethan’s surname isnae A’Herne.

Pepsi’s had tae correct the idiot a couple of times already on the pish he talks. 

I've learned to let the drivel wash over me, it is what it is, just concentrate on the game.