Quaner

Just now, beyond our ken said:

Hope I'm wrong, but I'm beginning to think we've seen this movie before.

Using us to get fit, play a few games and get a more lucrative move.  If that's the case, then I hope there is some sort of return for the limited appearances he will make.

The guy got injured playing for us.

He's hardly using us.

What are you talking about man?

21 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Using us to get fit, play a few games and get a more lucrative move.  If that's the case, then I hope there is some sort of return for the limited appearances he will make.

I wouldn't mind if he got fit in the first place

I thought he was starting back training last week

Now they are saying they hope he starts this week

We will be lucky if we get a few games out of him at this rate

46 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

I wouldn't mind if he got fit in the first place

I thought he was starting back training last week

Now they are saying they hope he starts this week

We will be lucky if we get a few games out of him at this rate

It was hardly his fault that the dirty hacking bastard Murray Davidson inflicted a shocking tackle upon him.

Blame that arsehole, for him not getting fit. It was obviously a pretty bad knee ligament injury.

43 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Don’t think we will see him until after the split. Given his lack of game time I don’t think he will be a big miss. 

He'll be a big miss, simply because we won't have Dennis or Brophy at our disposal and we have to turn to Erwin, who hasn't exactly been contributing much to our scoring efforts.

7 minutes ago, FTOF said:

He'll be a big miss, simply because we won't have Dennis or Brophy at our disposal and we have to turn to Erwin, who hasn't exactly been contributing much to our scoring efforts.

How can a player u havw never seen be a big miss🤣🤣🤣

Had he signed a contract lasting more than a few months you may have been able spin this line a little but given he is only signed until the end of the season it's nonsense. If he does well it's win / win. If he doesn't he is struggling to get a permanent contract anywhere. The guy will be playing for his livelihood.

Oh and he had a thread, not really needing a new one.

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Had he signed a contract lasting more than a few months you may have been able spin this line a little but given he is only signed until the end of the season it's nonsense. If he does well it's win / win. If he doesn't he is struggling to get a permanent contract anywhere. The guy will be playing for his livelihood.

Oh and he had a thread, not really needing a new one.

Wow, the thread police are on to me!.

As for spinning, the only person doing that is you.  My post quite obviously expressed  that i hope I am wrong and that we at least got some sort of return 

Only gutless busybodies who are looking for a good bicker would spend their time twisting the words of others just so they can have an anonymous go at them

Edited by beyond our ken

2 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

As for spinning, the only person doing that is you.  My post quite obviously expressed  that i hope I am wrong and that we at least got some sort of return 

Only gutless busybodies who are looking for a good bicker would spend their time twisting the words of others just so they can have an anonymous go at them

It takes a special kind of snowflake to post something like 

Using us to get fit, play a few games and get a more lucrative move. 

and then get upset when he's taken to task on it.

Grow a backbone.

Whit ???

2 hours ago, God of war said:

Personally i don't fancy Quaner as a player, though it was a poor decision to sign him

You dont fancy a player who at 29 should still be in his prime and who before he came to us was playing at Bundesliga, English Premiership and Championship level which are both significantly better than our level?? I will have some of what you are smoking.

I cannot believe we have been able to get him and look forward to seeing what he can offer us, just so unlucky to have got injured in the first game.

57 minutes ago, Swiss_Saint said:

You dont fancy a player who at 29 should still be in his prime and who before he came to us was playing at Bundesliga, English Premiership and Championship level which are both significantly better than our level?? I will have some of what you are smoking.

I cannot believe we have been able to get him and look forward to seeing what he can offer us, just so unlucky to have got injured in the first game.

He's never seen Quaner play.

He's just fishing for bites, as he does on every thread he posts on.

1 hour ago, Swiss_Saint said:

FFS!!!!! 

• 1 month later...
On 2/21/2021 at 3:27 PM, oaksoft said:

It takes a special kind of snowflake to post something like 

Using us to get fit, play a few games and get a more lucrative move. 

and then get upset when he's taken to task on it.

Grow a backbone.

I thought Beyond Our Ken's point was perfectly reasonable.

Are you "offended" again?

Whiney little bitch, whiney little bitch indeed.

Note to B.O.K - Ignore him he is an attention seeking fud, never happy unless he is pouring scorn on some other individual whilst feigning horror.  Anyway, that's the way football is nowadays I am afraid.  Adam Hamill did it (great goals whilst he was here though) and the big fellah would have done exactly the same.  Its a shame his injury problems have been so constant as by most accounts he is well regarded as a player and could have made a fine contribution here in Paisley.  Ach well on to next season my forum friend, on to next season indeed.