Neil Lennon

HSS

14 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Neil Lennon is poisoned twisted twat- a terrible man manager , totally disrespectful to his own supporters, and other managers, as a tactician who is totally found out, not just domestically but also in Europe.....

If he truly was a legend he would have jumped on his sword long before his god father pushed him.....

This season has been a disaster, been lets forget his track record in cups at his first attempt. He has been living off the Barca game for 10 years, a game where Barca have over 80% possession …. and over 30 shots

Just hoping we get our stand back , cause we deliver top 6, Tony will insist CL in 2023 :wink:    

Ur a poisoned wee lego eating raging twat!

9 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Not one of those "valid points" were in your original argument which was so easily trashed.

no it wasn’t, you failed again. 

Why you didn't say that in the first place who knows.

my point ties into that situation regarding how poorly his exit was managed. 

As ever, you have spouted nonsense.
Been called out!

This is incorrect, it’s a dream of yours you can’t realise. 

Then countered by completely changing your argument allied with the "out to get me can't stay away" boring copy and paste diatribe you keep handy!

I have changed nothing, simplified & held the hand of someone that hadn’t understood an already simple point is accurate.
Up there with Jock Stein!
Self proclaimed Celtic legend!

That makes no sense. 
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

19 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

There must be a shortage of lego for all the folk it claims that are munching it. emoji848.png

Nothing to do with Neil Lennon but.........

Did you know Lego are the biggest manufacturers of tyres in the world?

4 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Coming from you , don't really mean much, you be glad the orange walk is looking ok this year

Away and hate elsewhere fud

🤣🤣🤣lego muncher is raging, on yersel wee man!

17 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Your last point is the first thing you have said in months that is true...

What you said makes no sense!

Well said. emoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.png

You’ve tried just about everything you can haven’t you? FYI - word spin also doesn’t progress your arguments. 

Again, consider returning to your promise not to respond to my posts, I’m sure many will appreciate it 👍

24 minutes ago, Tommy said:

The men haircut thread was bad enough without 2 saints fans arguing about Neil Lennon on a Saint forum.

Try growing up FFS

If we needed a new manager tomorrow I’d take Lennon in a heartbeat 

You’ve tried just about everything you can haven’t you? FYI - word spin also doesn’t progress your arguments. 
Again, consider returning to your promise not to respond to my posts, I’m sure many will appreciate it [emoji106]

BINGO!
Copy and paste cliché bingo is so easy with someone as predictable as you!
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

This isn’t a thing, you’re making stuff up, my posts aren’t copy and pasted. 
However it is nice to remind you of how much you failed in your promise. :whistle
BINGO!
there it is again.
More deflection.
Point lost.
Totally humiliated.
Reduces thread into tit for tat pettiness to take eyes off original point....

You rate yourself as good a manager as Jock Stein! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

56 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

BINGO!
there it is again.
More deflection.
Point lost.
Totally humiliated.
Reduces thread into tit for tat pettiness to take eyes off original point....

You rate yourself as good a manager as Jock Stein! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji12.pngemoji12.pngemoji12.pngemoji12.png

Oh the irony... 

Anyone reading any of our recent engagements can see it’s you that starts the arguments, it’s you that gets himself triggered, it’s you that spins posts & it’s you that has the utter desperation for any sort of win. 

You’re embarrassing yourself. 👍

Oh the irony... 
Anyone reading any of our recent engagements can see it’s you that starts the arguments, it’s you that gets himself triggered, it’s you that spins posts & it’s you that has the utter desperation for any sort of win. 

You’re embarrassing yourself. [emoji106]
Deflection.
You know no shame.

17 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Deflection.
You know no shame.

If you think I have deflected & have not addressed anything, please point out where & I will answer it (again) 

Probably a better option is for you just to drop it & move on, we know I rattle & upset you, we won’t change that now, you’ve shown your hand. 👍

Edited by bazil85

If you think I have deflected & have not addressed anything, please point out where & I will answer it (again) 
Probably a better option is for you just to drop it & move on, we know I rattle & upset you, we won’t change that now, you’ve shown your hand. [emoji106]
Your original argument was that with one of the highest win percentages in Celtic history, Lennon's win ratio wasn't good enough and you could have done better!

Forgotten about that?
How convenient! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Now... a better option would be for you to sneak away quietly whilst humiliated!