Neil Lennon

HSS

You need to believe it, that’s cute. 
This suits you.
Original point you cocked up a distant memory.
Well done.
Another blinder.

How to talk shite, deny doing so, and piss off many people... Exemplary example. [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Tell me again how you are a better manager than Neil Lennon?

Second thoughts.
Tell me no more!
You can't though!

18 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

This suits you.
Original point you cocked up a distant memory.
Well done.
Another blinder.

How to talk shite, deny doing so, and piss off many people... Exemplary example. emoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.png

Tell me again how you are a better manager than Neil Lennon?

Second thoughts.
Tell me no more!
You can't though!

I have already corrected you twice on your complete miss-understanding of the original point. You still not getting it is a capability thing on your part IMO. 

As per last sentence, reverse psychology won’t work on me, will it work on you? Bet you can’t help but respond... 

9 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Just like the rest of us were when you and Ricky were going at it for months on every thread.

Or did you conveniently forget that?

There you go again, the rest of "us", trying to get pals, what a desperado you have become.  

"Every thread" :lol:

No I didn't, but it's not the same, but you know that, right? 

Your usual attempts to change/exaggerate things, jog on, I'm not hungry today. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

No I didn't, but it's not the same, but you know that, right? 

Oh it was absolutely the same.

And if you think it wasn't the "rest of us" who were bored to death by it, why don't you see if you can find someone who thought the exchanges between the two of you added anything to the forum. I wouldn't start with Div though as it got the pair of you sin-binned.

Just now, oaksoft said:

Oh it was absolutely the same.

And if you think it wasn't the "rest of us" who were bored to death by it, why don't you see if you can find someone who thought the exchanges between the two of you added anything to the forum. I wouldn't start with Div though as it got the pair of you sin-binned.

I'll remind you that when the forum fool appeared recently HE took about an hour to return to his normal trolling.

There is/was the real problem. 

I, as is my right, reserve the right to reply, a reason I don't agree with the "ignore" function as a solution to trolling. 

Now, as I said, run along before I remind people about the time you "made up" you attended a game and in your after match summary almost quoted the BBC report word for word. :byebye

Oh how "we" laughed.  :lol:

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Now, as I said, run along before I remind people about the time you "made up" you attended a game and in your after match summary almost quoted the BBC report word for word. :byebye

Oh how "we" laughed.  :lol:

What the hell are you wittering on about? :blink:

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

What don't you understand?

Remind "us", when did you attend a game, and give us some sort of evidence?

Tick tock.............................:lol:

I've said it before and it warrants one last response to you.

I have no idea what has happened to you but over the last year or so you've been behaving like a teenage brat.

Fix yourself.

19 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I've said it before and it warrants one last response to you.

I have no idea what has happened to you but over the last year or so you've been behaving like a teenage brat.

Fix yourself.

I've said it before, you have lost the plot over the last year or so, you took solace in the forum racist, that shows you how low you've sunk.

Yet again, must be about 30 times, you try distraction to avoid the fact you have feck all to do with St Mirren football club.

I do like watching you avoid the issue, squirm squirm wriggle wriggle.

Now, I asked you earlier, feck off, I'm fed up embarrassing you. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

What I see as amazingly shame-faced bollox in this wee spat (from what I see quoted) is that fartaway saint is accusing someBuddie else of not going to see Saints?!  :lol:

Fuxake!  The most supreme example of pot calling kettle black that I've ever known!

Fartaway has boasted previously that he won't even go  to see Saints on the East coast unless he gets a freebie...

Oxter must have been at many more games than that twat?

Edited by antrin

5 hours ago, antrin said:

What I see as amazingly shame-faced bollox in this wee spat (from what I see quoted) is that fartaway saint is accusing someBuddie else of not going to see Saints?!  :lol:

Fuxake!  The most supreme example of pot calling kettle black that I've ever known!

Fartaway has boasted previously that he won't even go  to see Saints on the East coast unless he gets a freebie...

Oxter must have been at many more games than that twat?

I'll ask anyway, can you prove this, although your such a confused old bitter liar I doubt you'll have the guts to reply. 

Oh, you'll notice @oaksoft NEVER responds to any requests to PROVE he's attend a game.

PS Apologies to @saint in exile but when somebody spreads lies I feel I have the right to reply. 

Edited by faraway saint

I'll ask anyway, can you prove this, although your such a confused old bitter liar I doubt you'll have the guts to reply. 
Oh, you'll notice [mention=4199]oaksoft[/mention] NEVER responds to any requests to PROVE he's attend a game.
PS Apologies to [mention=5411]saint in exile[/mention] but when somebody spreads lies I feel I have the right to reply. 
I noticed you never denied it and only asked for proof. [emoji14]

10 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I noticed you never denied it and only asked for proof. emoji14.png

I've been to Perth plenty times, no freebies.

Dundee & Dundee Utd, United one freebie, not the other 4 or 5, met some old mates from Shortroods.

Arbroath, too many to count, met same mates as above.

Aberdeen about 12 times, about 7 or 8 freebies.

Oh, when does a freebie not count, asking for a friend?

Thanks for quoting me, the coward from London hides behind ignore when spreading lies. 

PS Brechin, no freebie, the game we son on penalties, think Money score the winner.

Oh by the way, GIFRUY. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

I've been to Perth plenty times, no freebies.
Dundee & Dundee Utd, United one freebie, not the other 4 or 5, met some old mates from Shortroods.
Arbroath, too many to count, met same mates as above.
Aberdeen about 12 times, about 7 or 8 freebies.
Oh, when does a freebie not count, asking for a friend?
Thanks for quoting me, the coward from London hides behind ignore when spreading lies. 
PS Brechin, no freebie, the game we son on penalties, think Money score the winner.
Oh by the way, GIFRUY. [emoji38]

FFS, you just swallowed the hook, line, sinker, rod and the reel. [emoji6]