Neil Lennon

HSS

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Your original argument was that with one of the highest win percentages in Celtic history, Lennon's win ratio wasn't good enough and you could have done better!

Forgotten about that?
How convenient! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Now... a better option would be for you to sneak away quietly whilst humiliated!

What are you on about? My original point (as shared) was the managerial EXIT was handled horribly. As in the people involved in who does or does not manage Celtic’s handling. 
I said absolutely nothing about Lennon’s win rate & didn’t suggest for a second that his performance last season or before should be a consideration in his dismissal/ resignation/ otherwise. His performance this season as Celtic manager should have seen him long gone before he was. You can disagree with that if you want, it’s opinion after all (how much do you hate me being allowed to have one by the way? 🤣) but it’s quite a common one in the Scottish game, it doesn’t mean fans are claiming to be better managers than Jock Stein ffs 

But on this subject of win ratios as we touched on after you first misunderstood my point, he is a terrible football manager who’s win rate paints a misleading picture given the near complete lack of competition for the majority of his Celtic periods. As shown at Bolton & Hibs, he more often than not folds when he’s actually got competition. Again this is opinion, you can think he’s better than the pre-mentioned Stein because of win ratios (actually do you? 😂😂😂😂) but I don’t. 

Now that I have actually shared my original point & anyone interested can see it is nothing like what you have suggested above, will you be a bigger person & admit you were wrong? 

Think we all know your answer to that one... ‘another drink’ no doubt :whistle

82BECA44-A8CF-4AF2-895D-6B6C3C673B30.jpeg

What are you on about? My original point (as shared) was the managerial EXIT was handled horribly. As in the people involved in who does or does not manage Celtic’s handling. 
I said absolutely nothing about Lennon’s win rate & didn’t suggest for a second that his performance last season or before should be a consideration in his dismissal/ resignation/ otherwise. His performance this season as Celtic manager should have seen him long gone before he was. You can disagree with that if you want, it’s opinion after all (how much do you hate me being allowed to have one by the way? [emoji1787]) but it’s quite a common one in the Scottish game, it doesn’t mean fans are claiming to be better managers than Jock Stein ffs 
But on this subject of win ratios as we touched on after you first misunderstood my point, he is a terrible football manager who’s win rate paints a misleading picture given the near complete lack of competition for the majority of his Celtic periods. As shown at Bolton & Hibs, he more often than not folds when he’s actually got competition. Again this is opinion, you can think he’s better than the pre-mentioned Stein because of win ratios (actually do you? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]) but I don’t. 

Now that I have actually shared my original point & anyone interested can see it is nothing like what you have suggested above, will you be a bigger person & admit you were wrong? 
Think we all know your answer to that one... ‘another drink’ no doubt :whistle
82BECA44-A8CF-4AF2-895D-6B6C3C673B30.thumb.jpeg.c0f707709ce16cc587b27e81efffbfd7.jpeg
Proved yourself wrong yet again.
You slated Lennon's achievements and ability. See... Fewer words can stick to the point.
You got it wrong.
You are not a. Better manager than Lennon or Stein as you stupidly claimed.

More deflection... Hidden in increased words! Poor try. Fail! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

31 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Proved yourself wrong yet again.
You slated Lennon's achievements and ability. See... Fewer words can stick to the point.
You got it wrong.
You are not a. Better manager than Lennon or Stein as you stupidly claimed.

More deflection... Hidden in increased words! Poor try. Fail! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

- Incorrect 

- Lennon deserved to be slated, he’s embarrassed himself this season with the financial capabilities that club has. That isn’t the same thing as me saying his win rate over several seasons wasn’t good on paper 😂

- His ability also isn’t strong, he’s a very poor football manager, I wouldn’t be surprised if he never got a job in management again, my opinion. Again different to me mentioning win ratios, that was you. 
- I didn’t claim to be any kind of football manager, you are just lying here. Amazingly you don’t need to be a football manager to give an opinion on a football forum. 
- I addressed your points by pointing out your errors (again) if something is still missing in your eyes, feel free to once again mention  

You've made an arse of yourself tonight, isn’t the first and won’t be the last time.
I’m now going to comment on another thread... feel free not to follow me like a desperate puppy again (no that isn’t me saying I won’t respond again on here by the way) 👍

Edited by bazil85

- Incorrect 
- Lennon deserved to be slated, he’s embarrassed himself this season with the financial capabilities that club has. That isn’t the same thing as me saying his win rate over several seasons wasn’t good on paper [emoji23]
- His ability also isn’t strong, he’s a very poor football manager, I wouldn’t be surprised if he never got a job in management again, my opinion. Again different to me mentioning win ratios, that was you. 
- I didn’t claim to be any kind of football manager, you are just lying here. Amazingly you don’t need to be a football manager to give an opinion on a football forum. 
- I addressed your points by pointing out your errors (again) if something is still missing in your eyes, feel free to once again mention  
You've made an arse of yourself tonight, isn’t the first and won’t be the last time.
I’m now going to comment on another thread... feel free not to follow me like a desperate puppy again (no that isn’t me saying I won’t respond again on here by the way) [emoji106]
Of course you will continue to comment on here... You always do when proven wrong.

Again... You change the whole argument to suit your ammended point once shown up.

It's what you do. I understand.
You can't help it.

Feel free to stay on another thread where you might even manage to not show yourself up.

46 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Of course you will continue to comment on here... You always do when proven wrong.

Again... You change the whole argument to suit your ammended point once shown up.

It's what you do. I understand.
You can't help it.

Feel free to stay on another thread where you might even manage to not show yourself up.

You’re embarrassing yourself, make this the last drink of the night and get to your bed mate. 

8 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

After you! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

BINGO!

you’ve never triggered me, think that’s part of what upsets you. 

You’ll never stop me bringing that up with your repetitive (see the irony) chat. You tried to walkway, you failed miserably, several times. 😃

Edited by bazil85

you’ve never triggered me, think that’s part of what upsets you. 

You’ll never stop me bringing that up with your repetitive (see the irony) chat. You tried to walkway, you failed miserably, several times. [emoji2]
And there we have it folks....
He completely lost the original argument.

Multiple posters showed him up.

He changed his argument...

and now his point is nothing whatsoever to do with his original point... but still he continues! [emoji850]

52 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

And there we have it folks....
He completely lost the original argument.

Multiple posters showed him up.

He changed his argument...

and now his point is nothing whatsoever to do with his original point... but still he continues! emoji850.png

You're still embarrassing yourself. I quoted my original point to show this is fabrication, I’ve been completely consistent as always.  

9 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Consistently wrong and consistently moving the goalposts.
Aye. Consistent as always!

Nope just consistent in my posts. 

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

They continue this on Facebook? :blink:

FFS.  :lol:

I’m not sure if he’s talking about us, can’t think of anything on Facebook he could be referring to.