St Mirren V Ross County 27/2/2021

faraway saint

We've got three games left County, Sevco & Accies - 4pts from these games would get us to 40 and leave both Utd. & the Fakes needing 7/9 pts to overhaul us. If we do get the 4pts from these 3 games and get overhauled then Fairy Nuff but If JDH & McGrath are available then I think we can field a stronger team than either County or Accies and who knows maybe the lesser spotted Quaner will turn up to do a McKnight for us....

I might be in the gutter but I'm still holding on to my bottle of Buckfast...hic!  

24 minutes ago, antrin said:

Unless he gets crocked again in the opening minutes.

THAT was quite a downer at the time.  :(

I'd been looking forward to his star qualities.

That's that Murray Davidson bassa you can blame for that. 

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You're on ignore. 😜

I've gor that fecking idiot on ignore but sometimes look at what the lego muncher posts, he's not got a fecking clue🤣🤣🤣his comebacks are woeful!

I'd say a scrappy win for us. The strange situation is that county and accies are fighting for points at wrong end of table and NOT us, for once we are in a healthy position. SG has made rangers  relentless this season and can't really see him letting them slip.................unlike himself😉

2 scrappy wins and a whatever will do😀

31 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Definitely in the squad.

Looked really good in training . Has decision whether to start him or put him on the bench according to JG.

Need to start him, only reason is he can't possibly be worse than Obika or Erwin..

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Definitely in the squad.

Looked really good in training . Has decision whether to start him or put him on the bench according to JG.

Interesting to hear he will be getting used through the middle as opposed to out wide.

Fingers crossed he hits the ground running. 

11 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

If Quaner is fit and the rest of the team learn basic ball control and running off the ball - then there is still hope of a top six finish.

Instead it is likely that nothing much will have changed and we might scrape another 0-0 draw against Ross County.

Or tell them to shoot instead of fannying about might be quite a good tactic, has worked before🙂