St Mirren V Ross County 27/2/2021

faraway saint

6 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Lee Erwin will come good in this game !  

Got a feeling he will come on second half score a Cody Cooke type hat trick against his old team and virtually clinch 6th place single handedly. worth a £10 bet 

meanwhile the bar is still open 

drunk drinking GIF

You'd be rich if that came in, and probably never sober again. :wink:

3 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Apart from the bottom 2 being home wins, I’m not really arsed about the other two. 

Not sure Hibs v Motherwell isn't worth bothering about.

If Motherwell, unlikely IMO, managed a win, they could be 3 points behind us, in a worse case scenario.

Sorry, 4 points behind us. 

Hibs win for me, just to be sure. 

Edited by faraway saint

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

If Motherwell, unlikely IMO, managed a win, they could be 3 points behind us, in a worse case scenario.

What? What? You mean you don’t want us to catch Hibs??? 

14 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

All joking aside, they’d only be 4 points behind us today if we lost and I’m not banking on that happening. Even if it did, they’d need to win their two remaining games and we’d need to lose both ours. Cannae see that happening. Ergo, no fussed who wins that game today. 

All joking aside, they’d only be 4 points behind us today if we lost and I’m not banking on that happening. Even if it did, they’d need to win their two remaining games and we’d need to lose both ours. Cannae see that happening. Ergo, no fussed who wins that game today. 
I think it would be hilarious if Motherwell went down, so 4 home wins for me.

11 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

Note that of the 8 teams listed, we are the only team without a win in the past 5 games, apart from Kilmarnock who are on a downer.

Also , of the 8 teams listed only one team is undefeated in their last 4 games. 

5 minutes ago, munoz said:

Also , of the 8 teams listed only one team is undefeated in their last 4 games. 

Points are what matters and we're on 4, joint with 1 other team. 

So we've pulled away from KIllie, stayed with Motherwell and lost ground on the other 6. 

Edited by faraway saint

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Points are what matters and we're on 4, joint with 4 other teams so we've not really lost much, despite a drop in form. 

Yep, a drop in form but still picking up points and not losing games. 

Need the win today though. 

18 hours ago, munoz said:

Interesting to hear he will be getting used through the middle as opposed to out wide.

Fingers crossed he hits the ground running. 

JG stating in the PDE that, " I'm going with a very offensive team, one I believe can cause them serious problems". :thumbsup

Edited by FTOF

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

A generous 7/1 for that outcome. 

Hard to call IMO, one goal could settle it. 

If we are to win this game, big IF,  I reckon we'll need to score at least 2.  So it's time for Obika and Erwin if he gets on. another big IF.  to step up and be counted

County will be coming here looking for the win and will fancy it, they won't come here looking to nip a point after beating Celtic,

Can see a open game and we should get our chances so no excuses,  plus any half decent striker shouldn't just need goals laid on plate for him to score, he should also be capable of making opportunities for himself.