St Mirren V Ross County 27/2/2021

faraway saint

42 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

If we are to win this game, big IF,  I reckon we'll need to score at least 2.  So it's time for Obika and Erwin if he gets on. another big IF.  to step up and be counted

County will be coming here looking for the win and will fancy it, they won't come here looking to nip a point after beating Celtic,

Can see a open game and we should get our chances so no excuses,  plus any half decent striker shouldn't just need goals laid on plate for him to score, he should also be capable of making opportunities for himself. 

I’ve seen nothing from Erwin to suggest he’s gonnae start scoring, I’m afraid. His touch is awful & seems a yard off pace on every game. 

1 minute ago, spankin_panda said:

I’ve seen nothing from Erwin to suggest he’s gonnae start scoring, I’m afraid. His touch is awful & seems a yard off pace on every game. 

I agree.

Perhaps its a confidence issue because he really does have a touch like an elephant.  On the odd occasion his touch isn't rotten his hold up play can be half decent.  He could be a decent player, he really could.......just couldn't trap a bag of cement.  Perhaps he just needs a bit of confidence, hopefully he will score a hat trick the day and turn into a world beater.....I say perhaps!

9 minutes ago, spankin_panda said:

I will never criticise individual players....  but I do get your point ! 

From what I've seen so far of him he would struggle to hold down a place in a good amateur team..  in a word he's pish... 

But you'll never hear me saying it in public 

8 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

I agree.

Perhaps its a confidence issue because he really does have a touch like an elephant.  On the odd occasion his touch isn't rotten his hold up play can be half decent.  He could be a decent player, he really could.......just couldn't trap a bag of cement.  Perhaps he just needs a bit of confidence, hopefully he will score a hat trick the day and turn into a world beater.....I say perhaps!

I do t know what you have been watching but nearly every player in our team has a touch like an elephant for so called professional football players there first touch is appalling 

1 minute ago, elvis said:

I do t know what you have been watching but nearly every player in our team has a touch like an elephant for so called professional football players there first touch is appalling 

I have been watching the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co first team playing squad.  

I apologise as I did think that the above fact would have been somewhat self explanatory given the very forum that we are on, but hey ho.

I disagree of course as your point is drivel, ill thought out drivel.  We actually have a first eleven superior in quality to anything that we have had to enjoy/endure for many a year.  

Drivel, drivel, drivel.  Does Jamie McGrath, Dylan, Ilkay, McAllister, Eamon, Marcus, Joe,, Connor and Dicky Tait all have poor first touches?

No they don't, drivel, drivel, drivel.

Now It is ME that doesn't know what YOU have been watching as it clearly isn't the Saint Mirren professional football club private ltd co first team playing squad!

22 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

I agree.

2 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

I have been watching the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co first team playing squad.  

I apologise as I did think that the above fact would have been somewhat self explanatory given the very forum that we are on, but hey ho.

I disagree of course as your point is drivel, ill thought out drivel.  We actually have a first eleven superior in quality to anything that we have had to enjoy/endure for many a year.  

Drivel, drivel, drivel.  Does Jamie McGrath, Dylan, Ilkay, McAllister, Eamon, Marcus, Joe,, Connor and Dicky Tait all have poor first touches?

No they don't, drivel, drivel, drivel.

Now It is ME that doesn't know what YOU have been watching as it clearly isn't the Saint Mirren professional football club private ltd co first team playing squad!

I suggest you watch them a bit more closer then especially Obika. 

1 minute ago, elvis said:

I suggest you watch them a bit more closer then especially Obika. 

"do t know what you have been watching but nearly every player in our team has a touch like an elephant "

As I said drivel, drivel, drivel.

You have went  from quoting our whole team to ONE PLAYER.  Your argument didn't last long did it?

Drivel, drivel, drivel.

Look on the bright side, you have made an old man laugh!!!!!

Ha Ha Ha, I say Ha Ha Ha indeed.

50 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

I agree.

Time for your afternoon nap Tom and remember your medication the doctor has told not to get to excited 

Mr Burns Drugs GIF