Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
saintargyll

Footballers haircuts

Recommended Posts


Dam right it is ....privileged?

tell that to the people who can’t get out or suffering mental distress or people who can’t work and fear losing their house or the people struggling to feed their kids

and these f**kers are getting sneaky haircuts

in your opinion...is it right or wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, saintargyll said:

Dam right it is ....privileged?

tell that to the people who can’t get out or suffering mental distress or people who can’t work and fear losing their house or the people struggling to feed their kids

and these f**kers are getting sneaky haircuts

in your opinion...is it right or wrong?

FFS, how do you know where they got a fecking haircut?

You're handy with the shears, give yourself one it'll make you feel liberated.

I've searched the internet, can't find any record of haircuts for sneaky fcukers.

Calm down, you'll do yourself a bad turn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

FFS, how do you know where they got a fecking haircut?

You're handy with the shears, give yourself one it'll make you feel liberated.

I've searched the internet, can't find any record of haircuts for sneaky fcukers.

Calm down, you'll do yourself a bad turn.

You never answered the question.....is it right or wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

A home haircut is fine, I do it all the time.

Start a thread about me and I'll post a picture of me using the shears, that'll give some people something to talk about. :byebye

Still avoided the question ....they are not all home haircuts...

is it right or wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, saintargyll said:

Something fishy going on here

even the ref Nick Walsh has an immaculate haircut in tonight’s game

2 months to go before salons open

how f**kin privileged are these footballers

its not right

Oh it's more than fishy.

It's pretty obvious that they are bypassing the rules everyone else is forced by law to follow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Oh it's more than fishy.

It's pretty obvious that they are bypassing the rules everyone else is forced by law to follow.

 

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Is it? :blink:

Trumpets galore tonight. 🎺

As one of my science teachers used to say, "Only a man with half an eye and a cork one" could fail to see what is obvious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, smcc said:

 

As one of my science teachers used to say, "Only a man with half an eye and a cork one" could fail to see what is obvious.

Maybe he thinks the haircut pixie visited them in the night? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

I’m lucky my wife can cut hair , she has been cutting mine since the first lockdown and I think she’s close to getting it right.

You live with the haircut pixie? :lol:

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Maybe he thinks the haircut pixie visited them in the night? :D

:1eye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...