Footballers haircuts

saintargyll

On the covid thread, Faraway has spent countless months whinging about "selfish feckers who don't follow the rules" keeping us in lockdown and preventing him getting a holiday and a pint in the pub. On this thread however, he is defending his precious Premiership footballers from doing precisely the same thing. And defending them to the hilt it has to be said.

I wonder why?

It's all a bit weird really.

Edited by oaksoft

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

On the covid thread, Faraway has spent countless months whinging about "selfish feckers who don't follow the rules" keeping us in lockdown and preventing him getting a holiday and a pint in the pub. On this thread however, he is defending his precious Premiership footballers from doing precisely the same thing. And defending them to the hilt it has to be said.

I wonder why?

It's all a bit weird really.

Premiership footballers? :lol:

I'll let someone else point out the flaw in another of your posts that shows you know nothing about football. :byebye

🤡

Edited by faraway saint

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Premiership footballers? :lol:

I'll let someone else point out the flaw in another of your posts that shows you know nothing about football. :byebye

🤡

Deflection.

His point is still valid. Try consistency.

Edited by stlucifer

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

Deflection.

His point is still valid. Try consistency.

Nor deflection at all.

This thread is nothing to do with Premiership footballers.

That's his first, and not his last, fail.

He also mentions "a pint in the pub", I'd like to see some post I mention this, have a good look, you'll also fail.

This thread is based on an assumption that the players in last nights Championship game had been to visit a hairdresser, and, as such, abused their position.

Try to not play the man, I know that's difficult for you. :byebye

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Nor deflection at all.

He also mentions "a pint in the pub", I'd like to see some post I mention this, have a good look, you'll also fail.

This thread is based on an assumption that the players in last nights Championship game had been to visit a hairdresser, and, as such, abused their position.

And even more deflection.

Nor deflection at all.

I think you're arguing the wrong points there, especially as Oaky could say that he never said that they had visited a hairdresser, as you claim, he could have meant the hairdresser visited them.

Whether they were Premiership or Championship players, whether you said drinking in a pub or on holiday and whether Oaky thinks they went to a hairdresser or vice versa is totally irrelevant.

1 minute ago, Slarti said:

I think you're arguing the wrong points there, especially as Oaky could say that he never said that they had visited a hairdresser, as you claim, he could have meant the hairdresser visited them.

Whether they were Premiership or Championship players, whether you said drinking in a pub or on holiday and whether Oaky thinks they went to a hairdresser or vice versa is totally irrelevant.

Where, exactly, did I claim he said anything about them visiting a hairdresser, or a hairdresser visiting them? 

He said I was defending Premiership Footballers on this thread, where, again, did I say anything about Premiership footballers, or where did anyone? 

So he makes up utter shite about me wanting to ease restrictions to allow me to have a drink in the pub and it's irrelevant? :lol:

Aye ok. :byebye

Where, exactly, did I claim he said anything about them visiting a hairdresser, or a hairdresser visiting them? 
He said I was defending Premiership Footballers on this thread, where, again, did I say anything about Premiership footballers, or where did anyone? 
So he makes up utter shite about me wanting to ease restrictions to allow me to have a drink in the pub and it's irrelevant? [emoji38]
Aye ok. :byebye
Ok, I was wrong, you never said it was oaky, you said that the thread was based on the assumption that they had visited a hairdresser. Where in the OP did it say that? You see, it's pointless and irrelevant to the topic. The thread is based on the assumption that they had a professional hairdresser cut their hair, that may be a right or wrong assumption.