Rangers v St Mirren 6/3/21

faraway saint

27 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Indeed.

If they put in a mediocre performance, and we're on our game, then there's a chance.

Rangers have only let in 9 goals from 31 league games, that's a major problem right there.

It could be a bonus there's no crowd as that could really get their tails up so, as you say, we need them to have an off day and we, which we shouldn't forget have been poor recently, have to really produce a big performance from almost nowhere. 

25 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Rangers have only let in 9 goals from 31 league games, that's a major problem right there.

It could be a bonus there's no crowd as that could really get their tails up so, as you say, we need them to have an off day and we, which we shouldn't forget have been poor recently, have to really produce a big performance from almost nowhere. 

I live in hope that a week between games has rejuvenated us.

A guy on phone in on super score board said Rangers Will win tomorrow and Celtic will lie down to United so as Rangers Will win league before going to parkhead in a couple of weeks so effectively screwing us and Rangers over at same time.

Just now, elvis said:

A guy on phone in on super score board said Rangers Will win tomorrow and Celtic will lie down to United so as Rangers Will win league before going to parkhead in a couple of weeks so effectively screwing us and Rangers over at same time.

And of course you believe him. :lol:

Aye, but when we beat Sevco, Celtic will then go out and win on Sunday. It's all good. [emoji106]

52 minutes ago, elvis said:

Aye do that and then be forced to give Rangers a guard of honour onto the Parkhead pitch as champions in a few weeks time, I think they will be busting a gut to make sure they delay the inevitable of them winning the league for as long as possible.

I miss super scoreboard, is it still Richard Park and Jimmy Sanderson still doing it?

43 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Saturday morning breakfast as every footballing day should start in hope if not expectation! emoji41.pngemoji41.pngemoji41.pngIMG_20210306_085443__01__01.jpeg

Is that  full caffiene ? White bread and Bacon .... shocking Bud....  ps my wife is over my shoulder..... she has gone..... Yum😁