Rangers v St Mirren 6/3/21

faraway saint

3 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

For public safety(ie covid) this game should be called off if the crowd  outside  does not disperse 

They should have water cannon vehicles filled with pish for occasions like this.:)

Some excellent banter on the last couple of pages, gents. Mention of Jimmy Sanderson really took me back a bit 'Were you at the game, caller?' Continued with some gentle stuff about bacon sandwiches and Oaky's forgetfulness. All done 'in the best possible taste', as whatsisname used to say. Can we please keep it like this, rather than go back to the usual barbed squabbling that seems to characterise the forum much of the time.

To the game.... Can't see us getting much from today. They'll be desperate to get even closer to the finishing line and we are definitely not in the form we were in at the time of the League Cup win over them. If we do lose, we need to keep the score down for the sake of our goal difference. That could be important after next week's games. I'd be delighted with a draw.

But, as always...COYS!

9 minutes ago, magnus said:

Alex Rae should never have been allowed to manage Saints. The fact that he is a total arsehole should have been apparent at the interview.

You can't avoid people with OF connections in Scottish football. Presumably Rae did a bit of research prior to his interview but yeah once he had the job he seemed to be constantly on Radio Clyde talking about Ranjurzzz.

What pisses me off is when he's allocated the "neutral role" having connections to both clubs - Grrrrrrr! B)