Sign in to follow this  
faraway saint

Rangers v St Mirren 6/3/21

27 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Indeed.

If they put in a mediocre performance, and we're on our game, then there's a chance.

Rangers have only let in 9 goals from 31 league games, that's a major problem right there.

It could be a bonus there's no crowd as that could really get their tails up so, as you say, we need them to have an off day and we, which we shouldn't forget have been poor recently, have to really produce a big performance from almost nowhere. 

20 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Can't wait for the posts about the Rangers TV commentators.  :rolleyes:

Apparently Clive Tyldsley has been doing a lot of their matches and has been very good and unbiased too.

1 minute ago, FTOF said:

Apparently Clive Tyldsley has been doing a lot of their matches and has been very good and unbiased too.

he's, as you might expect, top class.

No point in comparing any other teams to him, money talks.

(We must pay about £3.23 per match to our guys. :wink:)

25 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Rangers have only let in 9 goals from 31 league games, that's a major problem right there.

It could be a bonus there's no crowd as that could really get their tails up so, as you say, we need them to have an off day and we, which we shouldn't forget have been poor recently, have to really produce a big performance from almost nowhere. 

I live in hope that a week between games has rejuvenated us.

I live in hope that a week between games has rejuvenated us.

Fair point, after a long period of playing 2 games each week you would imagine the team should be feeling quite good. You never know Rangers might choke tomorrow with the pressure, unlikely but they might!!

A guy on phone in on super score board said Rangers Will win tomorrow and Celtic will lie down to United so as Rangers Will win league before going to parkhead in a couple of weeks so effectively screwing us and Rangers over at same time.

Just now, elvis said:

A guy on phone in on super score board said Rangers Will win tomorrow and Celtic will lie down to United so as Rangers Will win league before going to parkhead in a couple of weeks so effectively screwing us and Rangers over at same time.

And of course you believe him. :lol:

13 minutes ago, elvis said:

:lol:

Aye, but when we beat Sevco, Celtic will then go out and win on Sunday. It's all good.

52 minutes ago, elvis said:

Aye do that and then be forced to give Rangers a guard of honour onto the Parkhead pitch as champions in a few weeks time, I think they will be busting a gut to make sure they delay the inevitable of them winning the league for as long as possible.

The wee hooligan won his appeal so he will play tomorrow
Bad news as he always scores against us
O i wish we had cunning devious players to wind up the bad tempered cheat
Would make no difference i suppose

I wasn’t aware yellow cards could be appealed

I miss super scoreboard, is it still Richard Park and Jimmy Sanderson still doing it?

1 hour ago, Charlotte Saint said:

I miss super scoreboard, is it still Richard Park and Jimmy Sanderson still doing it?

I wish it was worth listening to back then lol.

Rangers 1/3, St Mirren 8/1 and the draw 4/1
A drop in our odds/chances, [mention=6025]BuddieinEK[/mention] must have cracked and walloped a few bob on us? :wink:
I'm no longer being seduced by the Saints when it comes to betting!

43 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Saturday morning breakfast as every footballing day should start in hope if not expectation! emoji41.pngemoji41.pngemoji41.pngIMG_20210306_085443__01__01.jpeg

Is that  full caffiene ? White bread and Bacon .... shocking Bud....  ps my wife is over my shoulder..... she has gone..... Yum😁

16 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

ps my wife is over my shoulder..... she has gone..... Yum😁

Oaky we’ve got a cannibal caveman here,get him sorted