THE Rangers v St Mirren 6/3/21

antrin

With this match hurtling quickly towards us, I thought I'd better start a thread about it.

Can't understand why no one else has!  Hope Buddies are not giving up hope!

Last time I started a Match DayThread, (for a match against one of the Buttocks brothers), Saints won.  :)

Here's hoping this is yet another lucky thread!  :)

Edited by antrin

Getting a hold of the navigation on here. 😃

We seem to have played with a back 3 in recent games.. My preference is a back 4 showing my age., We played a back 4 at home in the league and cup in December and at Ibrox at the start of the season. Do we try a back 3 today and try something different or do we park the bus with 4.5.1 and try and protect our negative goal difference. 

Thousands of sevconians outside the ground just now I trust Police Scotland will deal with the situation [emoji848]
I can see some of them jobless shortly when their face appears in the press or their own stupidity compelled themselves to boast on social media about being there. [emoji1787]

Just now, JPB1957 said:

A number of them have flares, A police spokesman said they are same ones they wore the last time they won league 😎

Fake news as they  have never won the league 🤷

11 minutes ago, JPB1957 said:

A number of them have flares, A police spokesman said they are same ones they wore the last time they won league 😎

That can't be true. Sevco have never won the top league.

ETA. Ooops. Should have read the next post but, in fairness, I have qualified it by explaining the top league as they have won all three lower league titles..

Edited by stlucifer