Paul Lambert

Cumbriansaint72

1 hour ago, portmahomack saint said:

Was everything to do with performances ignore the mutual consent pish 

Team was within sniffing distance of the playoffs so nothing to do with performance and more to do with club direction especially as he just got 8 points from last 4 games, decent return

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56225930

Lambert has been able to spend £0 in the time he has been there with just free transfers and loans hardly what it takes to get promotion, add to that the last time they spent anything was the season he joined (but I believe all before he joined) They spent £3mil but they sold nearly £10 mil.

Man was working with a shoestring and doing well

Edited by Swiss_Saint
mistake

38 minutes ago, Swiss_Saint said:

Team was within sniffing distance of the playoffs so nothing to do with performance and more to do with club direction especially as he just got 8 points from last 4 games, decent return

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56225930

Lambert has been able to spend £0 in the time he has been there with just free transfers and loans hardly what it takes to get promotion, add to that the last time they spent anything was the season he joined (but I believe all before he joined) They spent £3mil but they sold nearly £10 mil.

Man was working with a shoestring and doing well

Refer to my last word on my last post..... starts with a P 

Surely you cant go from League One to the Mighty Sellick, oh hold on he is cheap-- Yeah I can see it, all that experience he gained in Europe with his previous roles and Wycombe and Norwich[emoji38] 
Wasn't Norwich a step up for one of their players a few seasons ago. [emoji6]

57 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Surely you cant go from League One to the Mighty Sellick, oh hold on he is cheap-- Yeah I can see it, all that experience he gained in Europe with his previous roles and Wycombe and Norwich:lol: 

He took Norwich from L1 to Championship to EPL and managed Villa and Stoke in EPL also nothing to do with being cheap more his management experience which is significantly better than Lennons was. Think whoever goes to the green half of the ugly sisters is mad unless its for the money, expectations will be huge and they have a team to rebuild from a small core, lennon/the board let them slide badly rather than keeping on pushing forward.