BAWA Pish Up

Has such a thing ever happened or would it be considered far too dangerous an event to host?

Could Oaky and FS be trusted to be in the same room as each other without resorting to some form of pugilsm?

Could Oaky suffer being in the same room as countless people who simply were not his intellectual equal?

Would FS attend an event where he might have to pay for some of his own drinks?

Could Shull cope with having to be several different people on the same evening?

Could Antrin and I manage to not ruin our nights by spending the whole evening bickering about independence?

Could any BAWA burds be trusted to keep their hauns aff me?

Could no one be arsed?

Potentially cracking night out or recipe for disaster? You decide.

18 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Has such a thing ever happened or would it be considered far too dangerous an event to host?

Could Oaky and FS be trusted to be in the same room as each other without resorting to some form of pugilsm?

Could Oaky suffer being in the same room as countless people who simply were not his intellectual equal?

Could Shull cope with having to be several different people on the same evening?

Could Antrin and I manage to not ruin our nights by spending the whole evening bickering about independence?

Could no one be arsed?

One things for sure, Oaky wouldn't turn up. :lol:

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

One things for sure, Oaky wouldn't turn up. :lol:

Nope. Not a f**king earthly.

Just the thought of it has brought me out in a rash.

I need a brown paper bag to breathe into.

As the old saying goes, I would rather clean the public toilets with a blue tit's eyelash.

Edited by oaksoft

23 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Could no one be arsed?

It's suggestions like this which make me wish for Sturgeon to announce an indefinite lockdown. 

1 minute ago, RichardBuddie said:

Would we all have to wear our avatars to identify each other? The funny thing is for those that actually don’t know each other we would likely recognise the faces.

I have only met one fellow forum member before.

I've met up with 5 forum members.

4 out of the 5 were good guys. :rolleyes:

51 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I've met up with 5 forum members.

4 out of the 5 were good guys. :rolleyes:

Yeah, apart from me auld mucker Jimmy H, I probably know about 5 or 6 of the reasonably regular posters on here (several more if I include former posters). All bar none have been good people.

Apart from Jimmy H. He’s a right c**t. 

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Could no one be arsed?

Kebabs and Piratka have long since departed the scene, are there any others?

ETA by departed I mean no longer post on here, not that they've shuffled off their mortal.

Edited by Eric Arthur Blair

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Who was Piratka again? Did I know her? I remember the poster, but not sure I knew her.  Kebabs is a loss to the forum definitely. 

Piratka's real name escapes me at the moment, IIRC she came from the former Soviet Union, possibly Ukraine or Georgia ring a bell.

1 hour ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Kebabs and Piratka have long since departed the scene, are there any others?

ETA by departed I mean no longer post on here, not that they've shuffled off their mortal.

There was also Jules,can’t remember her user name, and was there not a Rowan popped in for a while?

5 minutes ago, HSS said:

There was also Jules,can’t remember her user name, and was there not a Rowan popped in for a while?

Yeah Jules, I bump into her every now and again in the Last Post (obvious not lately). Rowan is a Ross County fan who used to live in Paisley and posted on here for a while.

Just now, Scanlon's Left Peg said:

North of 60

A great lady from Yukon in Canada

Every post made on the Nightshift Forum.

A great friend of Farmer John...........who had the best thread on here

I picked No60 and her friend up at the airport at 7 am and took them to the Bar Point for drinks 😂

3 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Yeah Jules, I bump into her every now and again in the Last Post (obvious not lately). Rowan is a Ross County fan who used to live in Paisley and posted on here for a while.

Yeah Jules became a regular in the LP after Paddy’s closed.

28 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

The first woman I remember posting here lived in Antwerp, her u/n was Sueuzue Gueuze (forgive the spelling) way back in the wayback days.

ETA that may even go back to the Saints Online website and the crazy guestbook.

It’s funny when you think back to the old guestbook. It’s hard to imagine that just one big long thread of posts would work but it did. The old chat room was good on match days too. 

The Guestbook was initiated by George who worked down here.  There was no way for Anglos to know what was happening St Mirren-wise, so we tried to share our snippets of Buddie gossip on line.

I enjoyed that simplistic straight line rambling format.

we had several piss-ups together in London pubs and some of us extended that to the first Blackpool  friendly, where I first met Brummie Bill Lees.

Elvira worked in Paddy’s didn’t she?  I put more faces to guestbook online names in there.

I did a 1/2 marathon in Jersey and tried to persuade Jersey Buds to join us for a pint afterwards, but none showed up.  :(
mibbe I put them off?

4 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Yeah, apart from me auld mucker Jimmy H, I probably know about 5 or 6 of the reasonably regular posters on here (several more if I include former posters). All bar none have been good people.

Apart from Jimmy H. He’s a right c**t. 

Great idea you can count me in choose a date....  only know a few on here, but i'm pretty sure I know who Jimmy H is..  his brother is a old friend of mine.  Don't see a problem so why not, got no issues with anyone 

5 hours ago, antrin said:

Elvira worked in Paddy’s didn’t she?  

No mate but I can understand your thinking as she was always there Her and Fergus were an item for a good while.