Atl Madrid v Real Madrid

Tommy

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Today at 3-15. 

A must win for Real with them being 5 points behind Atl with a game more played. 

For a 'significant' birthday in 2012, my son took me to Madrid to see the derby. Real won 2-0. Ronaldo with a 25 yard free kick and Ozil scored. There was an incredible array of talent on the field. Casillas , Pepe, Ramos, Alonso, Khedira, Benzema. Atletico's two strikers were Falcao and Diego Costa, who was kicked up and down the park by Sergio Ramos!

39 minutes ago, ianmac said:

For a 'significant' birthday in 2012, my son took me to Madrid to see the derby. Real won 2-0. Ronaldo with a 25 yard free kick and Ozil scored. There was an incredible array of talent on the field. Casillas , Pepe, Ramos, Alonso, Khedira, Benzema. Atletico's two strikers were Falcao and Diego Costa, who was kicked up and down the park by Sergio Ramos!

Lucky you  👍

My big Spanish game was Lanzarote playing some other diddy team in the Spanish 3rd division years ago  :lol:

Just now, Tommy said:

Lucky you  👍

My big Spanish game was Lanzarote playing some other diddy team in the Spanish 3rd division years ago  :lol:

I had a think again and I forgot Modric (sub) and Angel Di Maria were also playing for Madrid. The managers were Simeone and Mourinho. Real were behind Atletico and Barca at the time. 

Pretty poor management if you can't win La Liga with that team!

Never been to a La Liga game but had planned to go and watch Espanyol because when we went Barca where playing away , found out the game was starting at 9 pm on a Sunday night and as we were staying in Calella it was too difficult to get back there that night so just done the Camp Nou experience , what a place nice memory.

5 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

Never been to a La Liga game but had planned to go and watch Espanyol because when we went Barca where playing away , found out the game was starting at 9 pm on a Sunday night and as we were staying in Calella it was too difficult to get back there that night so just done the Camp Nou experience , what a place nice memory.

The Madrid derby that I went to started at 10.00pm on a Saturday evening. Seems crazy to us. Imagine the scenes if an Old Firm derby started at that time. We were having a weekend in Madrid so that was OK for us. We did the Real tour on the Sunday morning.