Derek McInnes sacked by Aberdeen

Jack Ross probably outside Pittodrie waiting for it to open in morning...Goodwin to Hibs.....
More chance of Okay and me being appointed co-managers of the Don's with me in a player-manager role, and us making Baz our first signing as head of media and public relations! [emoji50][emoji850][emoji12]

7 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

More chance of Okay and me being appointed co-managers of the Don's with me in a player-manager role, and us making Baz our first signing as head of media and public relations! emoji50.pngemoji850.pngemoji12.png

Never said Ross will get job but he will be touting himself big-time, has no loyalty to nobody...

On 3/9/2021 at 6:33 AM, BuddieinEK said:

More chance of Okay and me being appointed co-managers of the Don's with me in a player-manager role, and us making Baz our first signing as head of media and public relations! emoji50.pngemoji850.pngemoji12.png

Well, we have no chance if you can't even spell my name right. 😛

Never mind. We'll try for Hibs next. Let me handle the paperwork though.

Until recently I might have thought that Ross had a chance of going to Aberdeen, but the recent stutter in the progress of Hibs will have put doubts in the minds of the Pittodrie board, I think. Won't stop Jack thinking he's good enough for the job, though.

As for JG, it's a little early for him. We've had one short, decent spell this season which has propelled us up the table. We're now back to getting draws and one-nil wins, which is not what the Dons are looking for. If he is to move to a bigger club, JG will need to consolidate his reputation with us first. If he gets top 6 this year, he'll have to do the same, or better, next season to be considered for a bigger club.

• 1 month later...
On 3/9/2021 at 6:33 AM, BuddieinEK said:

Would love to hear your first presser following my appointment... ‘gritted teeth’ comes to mind.