Jump to content

Recommended Posts



Oh come on slarti.
Enough with the denial and the "devil's advocate" shite.
You read and took part in the entire thread. You know EXACTLY what he is getting at.


I'm not in denial, nor playing DA.

You admitted not knowing what the comments were and nobody else, apart from BiEK, seems to have seen them. BiEK found something offensive and you have jumped on the self-righteous bandwagon without even knowing what you are being self-righteous about. You're being ridiculous.

Also, did you see anyone defending the comments that they didn't see?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

You could just admit you made a cock up, FS owned you on it (that's a riddy right there) and we can all move on.

But no. You prefer to rage and stomp. YET AGAIN.

Jeezo.

Did he? Where did he "own me"? I said the thread had been done to death. It had. IF someone wanted it taken seriously and followed up, a wee fans' forum isn't going to cut it. IF the poster seriously thought something was so foul that it needed to be addressed then a wee fans' forum isn't the place to get justice. I never once said it shouldn't have been discussed. I said, and I repeat, there are far better platforms to air this and have it taken further. To bleat on about a thread being deleted as if it was going to change the world is ludicrous.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Did he? Where did he "own me"? I said the thread had been done to death. It had. IF someone wanted it taken seriously and followed up, a wee fans' forum isn't going to cut it. IF the poster seriously thought something was so foul that it needed to be addressed then a wee fans' forum isn't the place to get justice. I never once said it shouldn't have been discussed. I said, and I repeat, there are far better platforms to air this and have it taken further. To bleat on about a thread being deleted as if it was going to change the world is ludicrous.  

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

You could just admit you made a cock up, FS owned you on it (that's a riddy right there) and we can all move on.

But no. You prefer to rage and stomp. YET AGAIN.

Jeezo.

TBH I've had you in my pocket so many times you and my nudger are best pals. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Did he? Where did he "own me"? I said the thread had been done to death. It had. IF someone wanted it taken seriously and followed up, a wee fans' forum isn't going to cut it. IF the poster seriously thought something was so foul that it needed to be addressed then a wee fans' forum isn't the place to get justice. I never once said it shouldn't have been discussed. I said, and I repeat, there are far better platforms to air this and have it taken further. To bleat on about a thread being deleted as if it was going to change the world is ludicrous.  


The original thread on this forum was about comments made on this forum, therefore the logical place for the thread/discussion is definitely this forum.

No matter a person's opinion, or lack of opinion, on the comments, the fact is that this forum was the right and logical place for the discussion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Slarti said:


 

 


The original thread on this forum was about comments made on this forum, therefore the logical place for the thread/discussion is definitely this forum.

No matter a person's opinion, or lack of opinion, on the comments, the fact is that this forum was the right and logical place for the discussion.

 

That's not the topic on this thread though. It's a complaint about that thread being deleted. IMO, the original discussion was done to death and had meandered so it being deleted didn't mean a damn thing in the larger scheme. IF BinEK really wanted to make something of it there was/are better platforms to make the complaint. He was simply making a comment and that comment was commented on. Given the length of the thread I'm sure everyone who wanted to contribute had done so and I never saw one person change there stance so it impacted on no one when it was deleted.

Edited by stlucifer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

 

If a wasp settled on your lap, would you try to remove the wasp or take a sledgehammer to your nuts?

 

A poster went into meltdown last night.

 

His posts were highly inappropriate!

 

They were removed.

 

Thing is... The whole thread was removed including un-inappropriate and actually very relevant posts!

 

Sledgehammer to the nuts.

 

I asked moderators to take action... but a bit of common sense and courtesy wouldn't have gone amiss!

 

Moderating is not easy. I have sympathies. But some issues are too important and relevant to simply disappear with a delete all button!

 

Easy option!

 

Basically condoned the original issue by trying to hide it! Shame.

 

So ur basically a grass, nothing worse!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

And proud of it.
I will call out anyone behaving so inappropriately.

To not condemn is to condone!
I will never let myself condone atrocities in the way that you do.

Your a grass, plain and simple. Run to the teacher...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
That's not the topic on this thread though. It's a complaint about that thread being deleted. IMO, the original discussion was done to death and had meandered so it being deleted didn't mean a damn thing in the larger scheme. IF BinEK really wanted to make something of it there was/are better platforms to make the complaint. He was simply making a comment and that comment was commented on. Given the length of the thread I'm sure everyone who wanted to contribute had done so and I never saw one person change there stance so it impacted on no one when it was deleted.
But it is what you spent most of your post talking about, and that is what I addressed.

This thread is actually about a perceived overreaction, hence the title.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Slarti said:

But it is what you spent most of your post talking about, and that is what I addressed.

This thread is actually about a perceived overreaction, hence the title.

One word.

 

NONSENSE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...