4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

No, as Callum has already pointed out, it would affect the squads of clubs like ourselves.

I know that and so it should. Would be positive across the board regarding refocusing on youth development. 

As I said, I could see the reason in it only applying to those who want colts but my preference would be every club is rule bound to play a number of youth graduates.

Someone pointed out the other day to me that Belgium & Switzerland have the strictest home grown rules in Europe, their national teams are miles ahead of ours, seems it can work. 

Just now, oaksoft said:

I'm not doing this Baz.

I'm merely giving you information. Do with it as you please bud.

Your information is misguided as I have pointed out. Kindly take comments from me at face value, not based on conversations from months/ years ago. If everyone on the thread did this, it would save us all a lot of time. 

It's very obvious. 

Just now, bazil85 said:

I know that and so it should.

FFS, why didn't you just say that the first time when Callum raised it and you'd have saved all of us a world of shite?

I need to find a wall to bang my head off. My desk isn't strong enough.

Just now, oaksoft said:

FFS, why didn't you just say that the first time when Callum raised it and you'd have saved all of us a world of shite?

I need to find a wall to bang my head off. My desk isn't strong enough.

I asked him what he was on about? I thought it was OBVIOUS that if homegrown rules existed, clubs wouldn't have the same core squads. Do you really think I need to hold peoples hand through that?

FFS my posts would have to be even longer than they are now if I had to cover all the basic stuff from an opinions. 

2 minutes ago, Slash said:

Hey Baz,
Out of interest has anyone in your workplace ever threatened to punch your lights out?

If not they must have the patience of a Saint.

You’d argue Black is white and vice versa.

Do you ever compromise on work projects just to get the job done?

Enjoy your day pal.

I think it's clear people like yourself just don't like other opinions, that's where you get the "argue" view from. It then doesn't help with my reputation because again, too many can't let the past go. 

When I give my view, if you have an alternative and you can't give a balanced view to change my mind, I won't change it. You just see that as me being argumentative, when in reality you're often the one that causes arguments out of frustration at not being able to change my views. (the European Super League as a recent example, you had a different view, I accepted that, you couldn't) 

My work life is absolutely fine thanks, I work with people generally far more reasonable than the whinging mob on here. 

I did. And certainly not because you advised it.

I am commenting purely on this thread as an amused observer.

You should take my advice and let the past go.

You might want to let the present go too. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Best thing you could do is take my advice & let the past go. [emoji106]

39 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I did. And certainly not because you advised it.

I am commenting purely on this thread as an amused observer.

You should take my advice and let the past go.

You might want to let the present go too. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

- no you didn’t 

- are you aye? 😂

- happy to, all you (and others) need to do is take any new thread comments at face value. 

- I’m not the one that begged for the engagement to stop, I funnily enough  quite enjoy that part of BAWA. I’ll happily keep messaging you, seems your off the wagon anyway.  👍

- no you didn’t 
- are you aye? [emoji23]
- happy to, all you (and others) need to do is take any new thread comments at face value. 
- I’m not the one that begged for the engagement to stop, I funnily enough  quite enjoy that part of BAWA. I’ll happily keep messaging you, seems your off the wagon anyway.  [emoji106]
Bringing up the past to prove you let the past go!
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

- no you didn’t 
- are you aye? [emoji23]
- I’m not the one that begged for the engagement to stop, I funnily enough  quite enjoy that part of BAWA. I’ll happily keep messaging you, seems your off the wagon anyway.  [emoji106]
ps... To, Too, Two

You might want to research the difference.

Here to help. [emoji41]

7 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Bringing up the past to prove you let the past go!
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Because you can’t. 

7 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

ps... To, Too, Two

You might want to research the difference.

Here to help. emoji41.png

What a productive use of your time. 

What a productive use of your time. 
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You quoted the past to say let go of the past, screwed up, then still had the affront to demand the last word despite no case for the defence!

You truly have no shame but boy are you funny! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

You quoted the past to say let go of the past, screwed up, then still had the affront to demand the last word despite no case for the defence!

You truly have no shame but boy are you funny! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Cool story. 
well why don’t we put it behind us from now then. Either don’t engage with me (directly or indirectly) or just take any future posts at face value, job done. 👍

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:
2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji50.pngemoji23.png

I took your last post at face value. It was hilarious. Thank you.

Would seem you’re still retaining some rage. Guess you aren’t a big enough person to move on like me, oh well maybe one day. 

Would seem you’re still retaining some rage. Guess you aren’t a big enough person to move on like me, oh well maybe one day. 
You quoted the past to talk about not quoting the past and now turn that into me not moving on?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]