Yep, let’s put it all behind us... or are you once again going to get hung up on something so trivial?
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
You are the gift that keeps on giving.

Your interactions with others amuses me no end.

Why would I deny myself the right to laugh at you?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Nice try.

Why not admit you screwed up?

Just now, BuddieinEK said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
You are the gift that keeps on giving.

Your interactions with others amuses me no end.

Why would I deny myself the right to laugh at you?

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Nice try.

Why not admit you screwed up?

Sigh, I guess you aren’t capable of moving forward, I did try. 

I don’t think you’re laughing, you give me the impression of someone filled with rage, I feel sorry for you. 

If I make a mistake on here I will put my hands up to it. What are you referring to regarding ‘screwed up’ exactly? 

Sigh, I guess you aren’t capable of moving forward, I did try. 

I don’t think you’re laughing, you give me the impression of someone filled with rage, I feel sorry for you. 
If I make a mistake on here I will put my hands up to it. What are you referring to regarding ‘screwed up’ exactly? 
No rage whatsoever.
Genuinely laughing at your narcissistic need for the last word even over a trivial yet humiliating post.

Go rage. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I'm not laughing with you...
I'm laughing AT you.

Not one iota of rage.

Your turn... You know you need to...

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

No rage whatsoever.
Genuinely laughing at your narcissistic need for the last word even over a trivial yet humiliating post.

Go rage. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I'm not laughing with you...
I'm laughing AT you.

Not one iota of rage.

Your turn... You know you need to...

- I disagree 

- I have openly admitted this many times, I will keep responding. Our only difference is you won’t admit to wanting the last word. Ask for it & I will give you it. 
- you’re raging 

- protest too much 

- yep & reverse psychology still won’t work as I have told you & others many times. 

Again, screwed up? 

- I disagree 
- I have openly admitted this many times, I will keep responding. Our only difference is you won’t admit to wanting the last word. Ask for it & I will give you it. 
- you’re raging 
- protest too much 
- yep & reverse psychology still won’t work as I have told you & others many times. 
Again, screwed up? 
Deflection.

You brought up the past to support not bringing up the past.

Back to point.

You are funny!

Deflection.

You brought up the past to support not bringing up the past.

Back to point.

You are funny!

Again why don’t we put it behind us from now then? Up to you, either that or you can keep crying over my previous posts. 👍

6 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Nope.

You are a narcissistic twat who craves attention.

You are needy. So needy.

I'll happily monitor your posts and laugh at will.

Clearly you’ve been rattled beyond recovery. Sorry I have upset you to this point of near complete rage and you just can’t get over it. 

Monitor away but I think it’s clear here to anyone interested who the ‘needy’ one is. 

Edited by bazil85

Clearly you’ve been rattled beyond recovery. Sorry I have upset you to this point of near complete rage that you just can’t get over. 

Monitor away but I think it’s clear here to anyone interested who the ‘needy’ one is. 
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You brought up the past to prove you had let the past go...

and tried to deflect.

Major fail.

You are so funny.

I'm laughing at you, not with you.

The gift that keeps on giving.

You can’t seem to let this go. I sure did, I brought it up as a way of moving us forward, perfectly reasonable approach but I accept it clearly failed. Will you be a big enough person to move beyond this? Doubtful I would say. 

No deflection I fully accept it was the approach I used & I fully accept it didn’t work because of how bitter you are. You’ve openly admitted you can’t get over it.

People that find past events ‘funny’ don’t usually get this hung-up so I don’t believe you, it is pretty clear you are raging not laughing. 

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You can’t seem to let this go. I sure did, I brought it up as a way of moving us forward, perfectly reasonable approach but I accept it clearly failed. Will you be a big enough person to move beyond this? Doubtful I would say. 

No deflection I fully accept it was the approach I used & I fully accept it didn’t work because of how bitter you are. You’ve openly admitted you can’t get over it.

People that find past events ‘funny’ don’t usually get this hung-up so I don’t believe you, it is pretty clear you are raging not laughing. 
So funny. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

SO needy.
Typical of a narcissist.

Not directly responding to me also won’t work. At the risk of you wetting your knickers at a throwback, remember I said if you don’t want my responses, just don’t engage with me (directly or indirectly) something you begged for in the past. (Trying to move on didn’t work so I’m back to reminding you about your failures). 

You’d think it would be so easy for people. ‘bUt I aM lAuGhInG’ 😂

Not directly responding to me also won’t work. At the risk of you wetting your knickers at a throwback, remember I said if you don’t want my responses, just don’t engage with me (directly or indirectly) something you begged for in the past. (Trying to move on didn’t work so I’m back to reminding you about your failures). 
You’d think it would be so easy for people. ‘bUt I aM lAuGhInG’ [emoji23]
Weird response.
Very weird.

You’d think it would be so easy for people. ‘bUt I aM lAuGhInG’ [emoji23]
Is that you yet again bringing up the past to prove you have moved on? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Is that you yet again bringing up the past to prove you have moved on? emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Yep, like I said before I have put my hands up to say it didn’t work. I tried to help you move forward but you’ve admitted you’re far too rattled to let it go. You now clearly can’t let this go either... 
As such I have dropped my attempt to try & help move things on, you’re clearly beyond help with the sheer rage & upset. 😢

Yep, like I said before I have put my hands up to say it didn’t work. I tried to help you move forward but you’ve admitted you’re far too rattled to let it go. You now clearly can’t let this go either... 
As such I have dropped my attempt to try & help move things on, you’re clearly beyond help with the sheer rage & upset. [emoji22]
Whatever!
Pointless post.
Nobody cares.

You are a self deluded narcissistic twat.