5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Or just feck off and give us all a break? :1eye

You’ve posted almost 50,000 times on here, you now probably post more than just about anyone else. 

You may not like how other people use BAWA but you’ll just have to be a big boy & get over it. 👍

Edited by bazil85

16 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You’ve posted almost 50,000 times on here, you now probably post more than just about anyone else. 

You may not like how other people use BAWA but you’ll just have to be a big boy & get over it. 👍

The amount of posts I make, or anyone else, is irrelevant to anything, especially when it's been over a 15 year period. :1eye

I happen to think you are a seriously tedious person, more worrying is that you think you're quite a worthwhile poster. :lol:

As I said, do us all a favour and log off, maybe forever? :byebye

The amount of posts I make, or anyone else, is irrelevant to anything, especially when it's been over a 15 year period. :1eye
I happen to think you are a seriously tedious person, more worrying is that you think you're quite a worthwhile poster. [emoji38]

Far too much quoting of Beetlejuice for my liking.

35 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I happen to think you are a seriously tedious person, more worrying is that you think you're quite a worthwhile poster. :lol:

I agree & the same goes for BEK & I on here.
That’s fine, I think you are an argumentative, rude & obnoxious little man that’s main goal on here is to belittle practically everyone over almost every topic that comes up. 

‘All’ you don’t speak for everyone on here, just a few miserable gits that can’t leave the past alone. I’m going nowhere, go cry into your ignore button if me commenting upsets you so much. 👍

Edited by bazil85

3 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I agree & the same goes for BEK & I on here.
That’s fine, I think you are an argumentative, rude & obnoxious little man that’s main goal on here is to belittle practically everyone over almost every topic that comes up. 

‘All’ you don’t speak for everyone on here, just a few miserable gits that can’t leave the past alone. I’m going nowhere, go cry into your ignore button if me commenting upsets you so much. 👍

And you are very silly, but we'll leave it at that as you, as you always do, drag the thread into your own little never ending world.

As for little man, I'd like to meet you one day to debate that point. :wink:

I don't speak for everyone, just the majority. 

And you are very silly, but we'll leave it at that as you, as you always do, drag the thread into your own little never ending world.

I give you permission to speak for me on this. [emoji16]

FFS.
I've just asked my wife for 2 rusty knitting needles to stick in my eyeballs.
She wants to know why.....
Why would she have rusty knitting needles? Has she been knitting chainmail for your Agincourt reenactments?

Edit: Did she give you them and say "Saves me from doing it in your sleep."?

56 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I am observably not the one that pulls down threads. It’s the bitter people on here that can’t leave the past alone. I’ve nearly got a full house on this thread now & it isn’t close to a ‘majority.’ :whistle

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

I am observably not the one that pulls down threads. It’s the bitter people on here that can’t leave the past alone. I’ve nearly got a full house on this thread now & it isn’t close to a ‘majority.’ :whistle

Sorry Baz, your lack of self-awareness is staggering....and that’s coming from someone who refuses to engage in your “ever decreasing circles” dialogue.

Like all of us “occasionally” you have something worthwhile to say, unfortunately you seem to believe that the only worthwhile viewpoint is yours. You then double down on “victim” status  and perceive yourself to be on the wrong side of some campaign against you. For once just try looking inward instead of blaming everyone else.

Edited by WeeBud