Hamilton v St Mirren Sat 20th March

Far too much poor play up top that left us in this position. Connolly with horrendous touches, Obika not burying chances, taking extra touches instead of being direct. Too many times we've been on edge this season with only being able to score one goal, and sadly it's often the basics we can't do right.

On 3/19/2021 at 10:43 AM, northstbuddie said:

We will (not) do it 'the St Mirren way' - we will draw with Hamilton and St Johnstone will scrape a narrow victory over Ross County which will be enough to push us out of 6th place on goal difference.

I hate to tell you ........

I'm afraid justice is done.

Edited by northstbuddie

Not going to make it as things stand. If that happens it will be the draws in March at home, not this game that means we miss out

Everyone could see we blew it in Feb but JG insisted on not freshening team up when chance was there today was a certainty to be a last gasp failure.

Absolutely pathetic. Completely blown what should have been a certain top 6 just a few games ago. There are no excuses. And for those that say 'well it's great to be fighting for top-6' - yes, but it doesn't excuse how badly we collapsed, and ultimately it's goal difference i.e. not being able to score enough goals that has ruined it for us.

St Johnstone deserve it. They are a far better side than us and are justifiably 6th. We have been rank for quite a while whilst they have been superb. We couldn't have come close to doing to Hibs what they did to them in LC semi at Hampden. All the talk of Goodwin, the real young up and coming manager is Calum Davidson