Hamilton v St Mirren Sat 20th March

8 minutes ago, Buddymarvellous said:

When you see the blanked out bits ( over on p&b) you can have a bit of sympathy with Stubbs - wonder why it was conveniently blanked out.

I'd hazard a guess to continue the futile agenda many still have against Stubbs?

Do I win a prize? 

While the stuff aimed at him was to be expected he still should have known better and not become embroiled. 

Edited by faraway saint

On 3/21/2021 at 10:37 AM, JPB1957 said:

Thank for your kind comments. If you read my posts you will I too was as you put it "upset. scunnered and pissed off" But are you going to stay that way forever? May be I turned the quicker than most. Have a nice day 

Your welcome,

I am still  too scunnered to speak of this.

All the "never mind we did well" and "it just wasn't be" bellend's can still piss off.  

Some folk need put down!

On 3/21/2021 at 9:33 AM, DougJamie said:

TT have you gone thru a personality transplant.... thats an appalling way to respond .... anyone on here that is not troll cares deeply and of course the way it happened was so cruel... but hey we march on 

You know something, it was entirely appropriate.  Some people are condescending arseholes.  That was like being booted in the baw's repeatedly last week.  The last thing one needs is some fandan giving it "never mind we did well".  I am still unhappy, raging in fact.

We f**ked it up, not only that but luck turned against us in the most awful bastartin way.  It will take some time to recover from this.

Incidentally, our complete and utter failure to......ah f**kit I'm still too angry!  Enjoy being appalled.