Hamilton v St Mirren Sat 20th March

1272508515_Screenshot2021-03-20at13_55_19.thumb.png.771c0dac8ff66f219b8f032ad14f6485.png
Good old fashioned 442 with 2 wingers and 2 strikers .

We NEED to start on.yhe front foot with pace and aggression... Put them to the sword!

None of the semi v Livi stuff, sitting back and hoping to win the game later... That will backfire and put us under too much pressure.

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Good old fashioned 442 with 2 wingers and 2 strikers .

We NEED to start on.yhe front foot with pace and aggression... Put them to the sword!

None of the semi v Livi stuff, sitting back and hoping to win the game later... That will backfire and put us under too much pressure.

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!

The semi Livi stuff is exactly what he's hoping for going to backfire big time .

1 minute ago, portmahomack saint said:

That's a attacking lineup to me.. and hopefully will get the job done.. That teams needs to take the game to Hamilton..

I think with a bit of luck this game could be won by halftime...

first half / second half worth  a £10 wager.. I'll check the odds and Faraway will get back to you 🙂

Not worth the money.......................11/5

Edited by faraway saint

Just back from the toilet.  That's four nervous logs I have laid since I rose this morning.  

Half an hour to go, I shall now fetch myself a can of tennent's lager from the fridge, calm myself down, sign into St Mirren TV using my season ticket holder account and hopefully enjoy a great achievement for our club.  

Mind where we have been since 1992......this is a HUGE afternoon.  Let it be a great one.

Come on ye Saints, come on ye Saints indeed.

2 hours ago, northstbuddie said:

This is a more crucial game for us than it is for Hamilton.

If we lose we will not finish in the top six - if Hamilton lose they still have a chance of avoiding relegation, especially the way Kilmarnock are headed at the moment.

Assuming of course that St Johnstone are not defeated by Ross County

Whit? :lol:

They are battling to avoid relegation. How could it possibly be a more important game for us than them?