Where Did It All Go Wrong - Top 6 target

1 hour ago, E=Mc2 said:

An excellent way to visualise a scenario, but a draw against Hamilton even if they win their other 4 games, would give us 41 points and they would have 40. 

Yeah, there is no possibility of the bottom 3 all finishing on 40 points or more.  There will always be at least 1 on less than 40.  The worst that is possible is for us to be in the playoff position on GD and then, realistically, only Killie (currently at -14) could better our GD.  Hamilton are currently -29 and RC are currently -33 while we (as if we all don't know it after Saturday) are currently -8.

2 hours ago, E=Mc2 said:

An excellent way to visualise a scenario, but a draw against Hamilton even if they win their other 4 games, would give us 41 points and they would have 40. 

I was discounting Hamilton because, if we drew with them and all other results were as printed we could be in eleventh place on goal difference.

My bad. We'd be 1 better off than Kilmarnock.

Edited by stlucifer

3 hours ago, Slarti said:

Aye, seriously.  Every day's a school day, whether you like to admit it or not.

No doubt antrin would have corrected you if I hadn't, so there was no escape.

And I was poised to be the second substitute should antrin pull up with a strained wrist for some reason. At his age though.......:green

• 3 weeks later...