Motherwell v St Mirren SPFL Premiership 10/4/21

On 4/6/2021 at 11:20 AM, Bud the Baker said:

Post-split, but this opener is a big game for us.

Let's cut to the chase ending up in the Bottom6 (again) was a punch in the guts but there's still 7th/8th and the money to play for and a win against Well would pretty much guarantee that.

A big game🤣🤣🤣a fecking nothing game no c**t is interested in...

10 hours ago, God of war said:

A big game🤣🤣🤣a fecking nothing game no c**t is interested in...

I don't care who or for what St Mirren are playing I want them to win every game.

21 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Over on the Motherwell forum a draw is the most common prediction, and most would be quite happy with that. :blink:

I've not looked and I'll take your word for it but, in that case, it shows how far their fans think they've fallen. As for the game. If we play to win and play as well as we can then I've no doubt we're better than Alexander's lot.

20 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I've not looked and I'll take your word for it but, in that case, it shows how far their fans think they've fallen. As for the game. If we play to win and play as well as we can then I've no doubt we're better than Alexander's lot.

You can understand the uncertainty of their support, only won 9 games all season, 6 points above Ross County and, IMO, the only team out with the bottom 3 who could get dragged into a nervy last few games.

Their GA is frightening, 51 conceded in 33 games.

I agree, a lot depends on how we set up against them, and as I'm uncertain, I see it fairly close but, as I mentioned earlier, we are their bogie team so if anyone is going to win I think it will be us. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

You can understand the uncertainty of their support, only won 9 games all season, 6 points above Ross County and, IMO, the only team out with the bottom 3 who could get dragged into a nervy last few games.

Their GA is frightening, 51 conceded in 33 games.

I agree, a lot depends on how we set up against them, and as I'm uncertain, I see it fairly close but, as I mentioned earlier, we are their bogie team so if anyone is going to win I think it will be us. 

I never known us as anyone's bogey team well apart from the excellent Dundee Utd team in the cup early 1980s

I would think a draw is the most likely result but i hope we don't set up that way

As pointed out above their defence ain't that good