Sign in to follow this  
ICC

St Mirren v Inverness Caledonian Thistle Scottish Cup Round Four

Connolly and Durmus are well ahead of McAllister tonight in the "needs hooked" category, dreadful the pair of them.
Well that was a massive improvement 2nd half for Durmus. Really unlucky. Great to get through a tough tie especially after going behind.

Well, I saw that as a good old fashioned cup tie with both sides fully committed to winning.

I’m just glad we managed to emerge victorious.

Caley had plenty good chances and thankfully Alnwick was is good form.
But, when was the last time we hit the woodwork four times in a match ?

Bring on Killie !

COYS !!

8 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Thought we were poor all night. But f**k it whi cares. Worth it to see to wee prick McCann moaning. As much as we were poor. Hit the post and bar about 4 times. Great goal from The Menace. Whoever next bring them on. Coys.

Woodwork 5 times

Well, I saw that as a good old fashioned cup tie with both sides fully committed to winning.

I’m just glad we managed to emerge victorious.

Caley had plenty good chances and thankfully Alnwick was is good form.
But, when was the last time we hit the woodwork four times in a match ?

Bring on Killie !

COYS !!

An agreeable summation, sir.

Yes indeed Scott Allan is class and not a young boy looking for first team football he was brought to ICT after the close of the window but lower league teams are allowed to make loan signings after the window shuts my view is the player should only be used in their respective league and not in the Scottish Cup it is an abuse of the system in my view there is no way Allan would be an ICT permanent signing I thought we thoroughly deserved to win hit the woodwork four times and once again a clear penalty denied for handball yes ICT are a decent side who will make the playoffs.

16 minutes ago, Mid Calder Saint said:

Yes indeed Scott Allan is class and not a young boy looking for first team football he was brought to ICT after the close of the window but lower league teams are allowed to make loan signings after the window shuts my view is the player should only be used in their respective league and not in the Scottish Cup it is an abuse of the system in my view there is no way Allan would be an ICT permanent signing I thought we thoroughly deserved to win hit the woodwork four times and once again a clear penalty denied for handball yes ICT are a decent side who will make the playoffs.

....... and breathe.

That was a really guid game of football.

All credit to ICT, they played very well.  Scott Allan is a class player and the boy Todorov looked excellent.  That said f**kem we are through and they aren't.  

Is Todorov worth a punt as a signing ?

1 hour ago, Mid Calder Saint said:I thought we thoroughly deserved to win hit the woodwork four times and once again a clear penalty denied for handball yes ICT are a decent side who will make the playoffs.

Five woodwork times, to be pedantic.

I wouldn’t be nit-picking about Allan or any other player at that level.  He is but one of eleven(ish) in the opposition Saints knew what they had to beat and have a bigger, better budget than ICT in order to achieve that end.

That kind of quibbling is Sparta-esque.  Trivial underdog whimpering.  We won and deservedly so, as you say.

job done, as it should have been...