St Mirren v Inverness Caledonian Thistle Scottish Cup Round Four

ICC

8 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Honestly can't see it guys.

This should be a very straightforward win.

Would expect us to be two goals ahead of them by the end. Especially at home.

It SHOULD be a straightforward win, but that 100% depends on how we approach the match and our record in that department is not great.

If we go out and take the game to them from the off with a high energy attacking approach, I can see a comfortable 2-0 or 3-0 win.

However, if we go out with our “cautious/patient” approach I can easily see a 0-1 banana skin. 

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Sorry mate, got me there? :blink:

Once again Georgia's troubled civil rights history casts a shadow on the golf tournament - this time it's the passing of a new Voting Requirements rule.

Request for Masters to boycott Augusta National after new Georgia law (usatoday.com)

Unfortunately as the interweb is run a bit more strictly than BAWA I couldn't find a Klansman's robes emoji easily so I settled for a ghost's... 

Edited by Bud the Baker

1 minute ago, Bud the Baker said:

Once again Georgia's troubled civil rights history casts a shadow on the tournament - this time it's the passing of a new Voting Requirements rule.

Request for Masters to boycott Augusta National after new Georgia law (usatoday.com)

Unfortunately as the interweb is run a bit more strictly than BAWA I couldn't find a Klansman's robes emoji easily so I settled for a ghost... 

Ok, got it............................ it's no surprise, as many parts of the good old USA are mad as a box of frogs. 

It’s an interesting question when you think about it. How does one of the largest, wealthiest, most powerful, technologically advanced nations in the world get to have such a disproportionate number of complete bampots?
Religion.

1 hour ago, Slarti said:
3 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:
It’s an interesting question when you think about it. How does one of the largest, wealthiest, most powerful, technologically advanced nations in the world get to have such a disproportionate number of complete bampots?

Religion.

And guns.

17 hours ago, guinness said:

Probably rescheduled due to funeral.

I think they will still play on the Saturday with a later K/O due to the distance ICT need to travel. 

Pending on how long the funeral takes, it could be a 5pm K/O  :thumbsdown

Other games could be earlier at 12 allowing time for ET and pens. 

I think they will still play on the Saturday with a later K/O due to the distance ICT need to travel. 
Pending on how long the funeral takes, it could be a 5pm K/O  :thumbsdown
Other games could be earlier at 12 allowing time for ET and pens. 
Was going to say what's wrong with kicking off at 1pm forgetting about the possibility of extra time and penalties.

Might prefer to move it to Friday 6pm so not clashing with a game getting played in Glasgow.

Was going to say what's wrong with kicking off at 1pm forgetting about the possibility of extra time and penalties.

Might prefer to move it to Friday 6pm so not clashing with a game getting played in Glasgow.
Don't see what different it makes if our game is played at the same time as the bigots