Sign in to follow this  
ICC

St Mirren v Inverness Caledonian Thistle Scottish Cup Round Four

1 minute ago, Danish Buddie said:

Dennis will be a massive player for us next season 

Really hope so - he will need to stay fit and really really hope he and Brophy are a dangerous goal scoring double act !

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I did say Todorov looked dangerous, bang, goal. 

Amazing stuff FS, you picked out their main striker as their danger man up front ???? I'm in awe !!!

😜

17 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
22 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:
Got to bring him on for McAllister soon.   He just needs to avoid getting sent off !

Connolly and Durmus are well ahead of McAllister tonight in the "needs hooked" category, dreadful the pair of them.

See JG made the same decision as I suggested ! MacPherson on

Just now, God of war said:

So the two wingers don't double up as full-backs ya plank!

Do yourself a favor put me on ignore no interest in wasting my breath on a complete trumpet that doesnt understand football and the difference between 3 or 5 at the back. Who only retorts to 10 year old name calling when proved wrong 

Just now, BuddieinEK said:
3 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:
Really hope so - he will need to stay fit and really really hope he and Brophy are a dangerous goal scoring double act !

Both, with a full pre season, could terrorise defences with pace and shooting ability.

You might more naturally play either of them with a big CF to knock it down for them, but I think Brophy is better than Obika in the air - that should be nonsense, but big Jon does not get on the end of enough headers... either positionally or the determination to do so I think

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:
5 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Both, with a full pre season, could terrorise defences with pace and shooting ability.

Brophy terrorising a defence🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣