ICC

They Shamed Our Club, Disgraced Our Stripes, Etc.

1 hour ago, God of war said:

Was he feck, was fecking awful for Saints. Never saw anything that made me think he was anything special. Was overweight  unfit, lazy...did absolutely feck all...

Mirror mirror......................

Just now, Slash said:

So two players in McGinn and Ferguson who both played in successful cup winning sides and have brought in the most money to our club in transfer fees are a disgrace. 😂 

Never fails to make me laugh, the mindset of some of our support. :lol:

Dennis Connachan when he was leaving to join Celtic I asked him for his autograph, he told me to Fuk off,  few year ago got introduced to him as a EX Saints player at a function..  i told him what he done he said I'm sorry must have been having a bad day... he said I'll give you it now.. I told him To Fuk Off  :lol:  All in good fun 

6 minutes ago, Slash said:

So two players in McGinn and Ferguson who both played in successful cup winning sides and have brought in the most money to our club in transfer fees are a disgrace. 😂 

For me the way Ferguson left and acted when he heard Rangers wanted him Yes 

Got no problem with John or Paul McGinn

Edited by portmahomack saint

Alex Ferguson for trying to sue the club for unfair dismissal, after going behind the club back in agreeing a deal with Aberdeen. 

Club should not have sacked him, but should have held out for comp off of the Dons. 

Held a grudge against the club and never did us any favours unlike the Dons. 

:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, portmahomack saint said:

For me the way Ferguson left and acted when he heard Rangers wanted him Yes 

Got no problem with John or Paul McGinn

So John McGinn walking out on club, reportly never returned calls and never told club his intentions was ok? Club took him through his whole youth development. If he had went to America club would have got nothing...at Least Ferguson never hid his intentions and will always be a hero for that winning goal!

Edited by God of war

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

Alex Ferguson for trying to sue the club for unfair dismissal, after going behind the club back in agreeing a deal with Aberdeen. 

Club should not have sacked him, but should have held out for comp off of the Dons. 

Held a grudge against the club and never did us any favours unlike the Dons. 

:rolleyes:

I always felt disappointed when Ferguson brought his star studded Team up to Scotland to play in Testimonials and many Friendly matches.

Plenty Clubs benefitted financially.

We got no Match and feck all money.

Shame as many of our fans hero worshipped him.