Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
faraway saint

Ross County v St Mirren, Wed 21/4

Recommended Posts


Agree, we don't want this season to become a damp squib , surely players are looking at their own contracts but for god sake Goody needs to stop persisting with Lee Erwin, get Dennis , if fit , on from start and fecking go for it, its a bit like waiting for opposition to score as it was under Gus  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Agree, we don't want this season to become a damp squib , surely players are looking at their own contracts but for god sake Goody needs to stop persisting with Lee Erwin, get Dennis , if fit , on from start and fecking go for it, its a bit like waiting for opposition to score as it was under Gus  

Agreed. Despite being one of Erwin’s biggest critics I’d concede that there were aspects of his game that were a bit better on Saturday. Some of his hold up/link up play was better, but as an actual striker he remains completely inept. He simply needs to be dropped now as he is nowhere near good enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Agree, we don't want this season to become a damp squib , surely players are looking at their own contracts but for god sake Goody needs to stop persisting with Lee Erwin, get Dennis , if fit , on from start and fecking go for it, its a bit like waiting for opposition to score as it was under Gus  

It's like that in every game we play especially the 1-1 game with Accies.f**king soul destroying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Agree, we don't want this season to become a damp squib , surely players are looking at their own contracts but for god sake Goody needs to stop persisting with Lee Erwin, get Dennis , if fit , on from start and fecking go for it, its a bit like waiting for opposition to score as it was under Gus  

He isnae fit, the lad is just back from an injury that we all thought would end his season.  Any Dennis time you get now is bonus Dennis time.  Enjoy and appreciate your Dennis time appropriately.

 

The squib has been damped..........our sliding doors moment occurred and instead of European glory it is Hamilton Accie shitehawk.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to this game but I think this will be a horrible, difficult watch.

It’s a must win for County and we should eager to keep up the momentum after a good victory over Caley.

I predict a nervy shitfest with petty fouls and misplaced passes rather than silky, free flowing football.

Will leave a prediction until I see how we perform on Friday night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should be playing nervous free football, we are going to finish 7th,8th or 9th

I remember we used to known as the "nearly men" that tag is firmly back

Progress yes, Frustrating Yes, Happy- nah not really

We are used to must wins at this stage, that we have got quite a few of, I hope the players are not on the beach. even if  that beach in these strange times, is in Ardrossan ,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Looking forward to this game but I think this will be a horrible, difficult watch.

It’s a must win for County and we should eager to keep up the momentum after a good victory over Caley.

I predict a nervy shitfest with petty fouls and misplaced passes rather than silky, free flowing football.

Will leave a prediction until I see how we perform on Friday night.

:unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A win against ICT is a must, so that we go into the RC game with some confidence again. We showed in the cup game against Accies that we CAN score goals from open play, something which eluded us far too often in games before the split. If we don't do something similar against ICT, then the RC game will definitely descend into a blood and snotters pitched battle which we are unlikely to win, given RC's need for points. They will fight like tigers. We need to be playing decent football - and scoring - to counter that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I very very seldom bet but....

 

2 wins on the trot would be no surprise.

 

FOR St Mirren, btw....

 

and also...

I’d hate to see St Mirren “playing nervous free football”.  
 

Would finish 18th or thereabouts with “nervous free football”.

recipe for even further disaster, imho.  :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, antrin said:

I very very seldom bet but....

 

2 wins on the trot would be no surprise.

 

FOR St Mirren, btw....

 

and also...

I’d hate to see St Mirren “playing nervous free football”.  
 

Would finish 18th or thereabouts with “nervous free football”.

recipe for even further disaster, imho.  :unsure:

We lost in out last game? :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oh, sorry, here was me thinking two on the trot meant two consecutive games. 

That would be two consecutive games- Inverness Friday, County Wednesday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oh, ok, thanks.            PS pass my apologies onto Antrin, my misunderstanding. 

No problem, glad I could clarify things for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He IS thick as f**k, isn’t he? :lol:

I have fartaway on IGNORE but I can’t help noticing that he stalks my posts and is often (far too often to be anything other weird and stalking) the first - often immediate- post below mine.

He obviously has a full and rewarding(for him) life...  :rolleyes:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, antrin said:

He IS thick as f**k, isn’t he? :lol:

I have fartaway on IGNORE but I can’t help noticing that he stalks my posts and is often (far too often to be anything other weird and stalking) the first - often immediate- post below mine.

He obviously has a full and rewarding(for him) life...  :rolleyes:

 

I made a simple error, apologised and you still act like an utter fanny.

Dear oh dear. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I made a simple error, apologised and you still act like an utter fanny.

Dear oh dear. 

Liar.

it was yet another failed attempt by you at belittling and denigrating a forum member.  Small wonder traffic has vanished on here, if you are the main poster.

The only accurate word you use in describing your posts is, of course, “ simple”.

You’re still on IGNORE by me, fartaway.

 Annoyingly, the Home Page shows latest posts, so your latest drivel was on show.  Not enough posters nowadays to wash away and disguise your sleekit, sad-twat idiocy.

 

Edited by antrin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, antrin said:

He IS thick as f**k, isn’t he? :lol:

I have fartaway on IGNORE but I can’t help noticing that he stalks my posts and is often (far too often to be anything other weird and stalking) the first - often immediate- post below mine.

He obviously has a full and rewarding(for him) life...  :rolleyes:

 

Well, you SAY that but you clearly don't so either stick him on ignore properly or STFU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Well, you SAY that but you clearly don't so either stick him on ignore properly or STFU.

Read my following post, idiot.

Munoz quoted him.

I inadvertently saw his reaction on the home page, on my iPad.  I don’t get that on my PC.

My default link goes to Unread Content. I never look at subjects where he’s been most recent poster.  I read the others, then mark the forum As Read.

I clearly do have his posts on ignore. Been probably a year now.

so could you please butt out AND STFU.  :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, antrin said:

Liar.

it was yet another failed attempt by you at belittling and denigrating a forum member.  Small wonder traffic has vanished on here, if you are the main poster.

The only accurate word you use in describing your posts is, of course, “ simple”.

You’re still on IGNORE by me, fartaway.

 Annoyingly, the Home Page shows latest posts, so your latest drivel was on show.  Not enough posters nowadays to wash away and disguise your sleekit, sad-twat idiocy.

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, antrin said:

Read my following post, idiot.

Munoz quoted him.

I inadvertently saw his reaction on the home page, on my iPad.  I don’t get that on my PC.

My default link goes to Unread Content. I never look at subjects where he’s been most recent poster.  I read the others, then mark the forum As Read.

I clearly do have his posts on ignore. Been probably a year now.

so could you please butt out AND STFU.  :)

 

You responded directly to his post so you clearly don't have him on ignore.

Grow up FFS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...